Chapter 1: Headon's Floor

Where am I? What is this place? said the girl. 

I stand up and I started shouting if someone is there. 

"Hellooo!... I said. Is someone here? 

Then I heard some footsteps going to me.

"Hello there, child." said a white Bunny looking guy. "I welcome you tho this tower. I am Henson the guardian of this tower. What's your name child? 

"My name is (L/N), (Y/N)." I said "Pleased to meet you, Mr. Headon."

Headon smiled and told me many things about the tower.  

"So if I climbed the tower and reach the top, I can get whatever I desire?" I asked. 

"Yes, miss (Y/N). Headon replied 

I look around and starting to find a way to go to the next floor but, there was nothing. 

"Um... So Mr. Headon, how can I go to the next floor?

"By passing the test that I will give." Headon replied while swirling his yellow stick with two green balls at each end. 

"What test?" I confusely asked. 

Headon his stick to his right and said "This. The test is only simple, you must pop that black ball over there and you will pass."

I looked at the right and saw a high white steel eel.

I trembled in fear when the white steel eel looked at me. 

"Are you scared, miss (Y/N)? Headon asked. "Maybe its good if you don't take the test anymore, because you don't have any weapon and you mig-"

Before he finished his sentence, he saw me running towards the steel eel. 

Headon grinned.

While I was running towards the steel eel suddenly I felt something that there is something or someone's ganna hit me. 

I looked up and saw a foot that is ganna stomp my face. 

I dodge to the right and saw a girl with a black hair. 

I stopped and look at her land.

After she had lands she said something which i don't understand, ("Evan, come down here.")

Then I saw a little man jumped from high and lands bride the girl.

("Hello I am Yuri Jahad, Who are you? Are you an irregular");said the girl.

I was very confused because I can't understand her language, so I stay silent. 

("Hellooo?!") said the girl which i don't get.

 ("Can you talk?")

I gave her a confused face.

Then the girl looked at Headon.

("Headon, why didn't you give this poor little cute girl a pocket!")she said, then she turned to the little man and said, (;  c"Evan, give this girl a pocket.")

"Oh, I forgot to give her a pocket" Headon said. 

I looked at the little man and he is getting something in his bag. 

He gave be a ball that is wrapped in a cloth. 

I took it from him. 

Then the ball suddenly unwrapped by itselfan there was something surrounded to me and it quickly dissapeard.

"Now can you understand me?" the little man said. 

"How can I understand you now?" I asked.

"Because of that pocket I have you." the little man said. 

"Pocket?" I asked. "This one?" I pointed my finger to the ball. 

"Yes that's the one. That ball that I gave you is the pocket. You may call someone, or see the time. It also let you understand us." said the little man. "Oh by the way, that pocket is an "A" ranked pocket. 

"Oh,  now I get it." I said. 

Then the girl went in front of me and said, "I am Yuri Jahad and that guy who gave you the pocket is my guide Evan." she said. 

"I am (Y/N), I just came here inside the tower." I said. 

"I knew it,  you're an irregular!" shouted Yuri.

"Um... what is an irregular, Miss Yuri." I asked. 

"Irregular are the ones who are born outside the tower and open the gate by themselves.  They are called monsters. While regulars are the ones who are born inside the tower." Headon said. "Also, all irregular who open the tower by their own, are executed."

I just froze when Headon said that sentence. 

"You don't have a weapon, Do you want to die?!"Yuri said totally freaking out like an overprotective mom.

"Because the steel eel is like telling me to go inside there." I replied. 

After I said that, I asked towards the steel eel's massive cage. 

"Hey-" Yuri shouted and was going to step me. 

Evan stopped Yuri from stopping me. 

 "But Evan she's going to die!" Yuri complained at Evan. 

"Let's watch first, princess Yuri. I felt something to her." Evan said. 

I went inside the massive cage of the steel eel and the steel eel was trying to attack me, but all the attacks didn't work! 

Yuri and Evan was shocked on what I did. 

I walked towards the ball and place my right hand in front of it. 

'What the hell am I doing?!' said it inside my head. 

I closed my eyes and suddenly there was a bright light on my right hand. 

I opened my eyes and saw the bright light. It was getting brighter and brighter. 

I looked away, but still placed my hand on the black ball.

Then the black ball popped. 

Yuri and Evan didn't believe on what I did. 

"Hey Headon,  that black ball is very hard to pop right?" Yuri asked. 

"Yes it is very hard to pop, but I don't know how she did that in one hit." Headon said.

Then the white steel eel turned to Headon and it was signaling him to let me go to the next floor. 

Then I dissapeard.

"Where did she go, Headon?" asked Yuri "Where did you took her?"

"To the next the floor, princess Yuri." Headon reply. 

"Oh okay." said Yuri."

Then she turned to Evan and said, "Let's go Evan. We need to find that irregular boy who has my Black March." Yuri said. 

"Okay, princess Yuri. "said Evan.