Chapter 5: Crown Game

All regulars who passed went to the waiting area to wait for test administrator to give the test.

''I need to go to the restroom before the break is over. I'll see you in a minute.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Sure, Mr. Khun.'' I replied.

''So you passed also.'' said a random regular. ''I am Shib Leeso, you can call me Shibisu and you?'' said Shibisu.

''I am the 25th Bam.'' said Mr. Bam.

''And who is that girl and that big guy?'' asked Shibisu.

''I am the true leader, Rak Wraithraiser.'' said Mr. Rak.

''I am (L/N), (N/N). Nice to meet you. Mr. Shibisu.'' I replied.

''Nice to meet you too. Your team is very funny and you both look ordinary but you made it here.'' said Shibisu.

''Hahaha.. It's thanks to my teammates.'' Mr. Bam replied.

''So what are you here for, Bam and (N/N)?'' asked Shibisu.

''I am here to climb the tower and reach to the top with my friends.'' I replied.

''Hahaha... You really are good.'' said Mr. Shibisu.

''I am here to find someone very important to me because I need her.'' said Mr. Bam.

''Oh, so you are here to find someone very important to you.'' said Mr. Shibisu.

''Yes.'' Mr. Bam replied.

''Okay. See you later. I hope you pass to the next test.''said Mr. Shibisu.

''You also, Mr. Shibisu. See you later!'' I said.

Then we heard some footsteps from the entrance and saw Mr. Lero Ro again.

''Hello Regulars. Sorry we've waited you for too long.'' said Mr. Lero Ro

''We've met again.'' I said.

''That's right. Now I am going to explain your bonus test right now. The name of your bonus test is Crown Game.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''Crown Game?'' I wondered.

''There will be five rounds in this game. The only thing that you need to do is get the crown. Once you got this crown, one of you must wear it and sit on this throne while the others must protect the person who's sitting on the throne. You have ten minutes only to steal the crown. If that team protected the crown until the end, they will win and will skip go directly to the next floor. But either the crown is taken away or the person wearing the crown leaves the throne, they will be disqualified. You just need to press that buzzer if you want to join in that round. And also, there is another team from another test are is joining with us. It's a long story.'' explained Mr. Lero Ro.

''Another team?'' I wondered.

''So there is a high chance to win if you joined at the last round.'' Mr. Khun said.

''Correct. In other words you just need to steal the crown.'' said Mr. Lero Ro. '' I'll begin the counting now. Those who wants to join this round just press the buzzer.''

1.... 2..... 3.... 4.... 5.

Two teams pressed the buzzer and went out of their rooms. The first team has a lizard girl, Mr. Shibisu, and a man who has two swords, in total 3 members. And the other team has a tall man wearing gray shirt, a man who has two black swords and man who has a red needle weapon.

''Leave this small fries to me. I'll beat them in 5 minutes alone.'' said the lizard girl.

''Hmph.. I will be serious with you. I'll defeat you alone!'' said the guy who has two black swords.