Chapter 12: Team A and B

''Now I'll explain to you the details of this test. This isn't the team competition. Each team will play the test with the seeker that we designated. Outside, you can see the stage where you will take the test.'' said Mr. Hansung Yu.

''Wow. It's so huge.'' said all the regulars.

''Rules are simple. Choose someone to be the ''it'' in one of the fishermen. If the one who is ''it'' leaves the safety zone without getting tag by the seeker, you win. If you are caught in three hours by the seeker, it's game over. The ''it'' should wear this badge. If it is touched, the sensor will turn on. The one who is ''it'' on that team will get 2,000 points.'' explained Mr. Hansung Yu.

Well, I saw all the fishermen smiling because of the 2,000 points.

''Um... Test Director Hansung Yu. Who is the seeker?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''Hahahahaahhahaha! Nice question. I knew my students are good.'' shouted a familiar voice.

''Huh? That voice......'' Mr. Shibisu thought.

Then Mr. Quant popped out suddenly from the box like a jack in the box where the sign said ''Do not touch this'' saying, ''I am the seeker of this test!''

''WHAT?!!!!!! He is a ranker. The Scout teacher!!!!'' said the regulars.

I saw Mr. Hansung Yu with his face full of coffee. I almost laughed but I resist it.

''Hahaha. I'll go easy with you.'' Mr. Quant said.

Well, I think that he won't go easy on us.

Team A went to the safety zone while our team went to the waiting room.

I used my powers to connect myself to Team A so I can hear their conversation. I am going to keep it a secret and will not tell my teammates. :>

After their 15 minutes conversation......

''I kinda like their plan and their leader is Mr. Khun. Catching the ranker and they are hiding another plan of theirs. I can't hear Mr. Khun, Mr. Lauroe, and Mr. Shibisu another plan. Well, I really like their team.'' I thought.

My team watched Team A taking the test. We saw Mr. Shibisu facing the ranker and he is the bait.

''Such a bright light in a dark place, you're trying to make it obvious that you're the bait.'' said Mr. Quant. '' So you left the bait here so that the ''it'' can escape from the other side. How boring. I knew it but still came here. You should be grateful my student.''

I saw Mr. Shibisu gulped and was nervous.

''Hahahahaha. Before I catch the ''it'', shall we have a scout class here?'' said Mr. Quant. ''First, there are five is to one. Then my question, ''What is the best thing for a scout to do in this kind of situation?''

''Um... Dance.'' answered Mr. Shibisu.

''What are you talking about?'''ask Mr. Quant. ''The correct answer is this...

Then he run towards Mr. Shibisu.

''AHHHHHHH....... SAVE ME KHUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!'' shouted Mr. Shibisu.

Then Amigocharz threw a spear at Mr. Quant, but he dodged the spear.

''Such an obvious attack.'' said Mr. Quant.

Then he jumped onto the lighthouse and kicked hardly the lighthouse so it turned off.

''Remember my student, since a scout is always at the front, there is a high chance of confronting a number of enemies at once. Then the best thing to do is blind their eyes, the lighthouse.'' explained Mr. Quant. ''Top scout doesn't need lighthouse. They can read the shinsu in the dark and know the location of the enemies.''