Chapter 3: Lero Ro's Test

We looked up and saw the cube.

''Ahem... Congratulations all survivors. You passed the first test. Now your next test is teaming up.'' said the cube.

''Huh?!'' I asked confusely.

''The rules are you need to get 3-4 teamates. It may be your decision if you want strong teamates.'' said the cube.

Me, Mr. Khun, and Mr. Bam are very happy when we heard that we can get strong teamates.

''But you have 5 minutes to get teamates. It is best if you just team up the regulars that you are fighting a while ago.'' said the cube. ''You may start now.''

''What?!'' shouted Mr. Khun. ''I don't want to team up with an alligator.''

Then he looked at me and Mr. Bam.

''Then I guess I'll have to team up with that (Y/N) and Bam.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Huh?'' said Bam and me.

''I understand you Mr. Khun but I want Mr. Rak to be with us. There is a high chance that are team will be strong if we have 4 members.'' said Bam.

''I agree with Mr. Bam.'' I said.

''Uhh.. Since you want that crocodile to be in our team, we need to let him join us.'' said Khun

We faced Mr. Rak and Mr. Khun said, ''Hey alligator, we want you to join our team. Do you agree or disagree?" said Khun.

Mr. Rak ijust stopped and it looks like he is thinking.

Then he said, ''Ha?! As if I will team up with my preys! I don't want to team up with them but hunt them down!'' then Mr. Rak run towards us and going to attack us.

''Damn it!'' said Mr. Khun. ''It leaves us no choice. We all need to hold that damn crocodile.''

I looked at my pocket and saw there is 2 minutes left.

I looked at Mr. Khun and shouted, ''Mr. Khun, hold Mr. Rak's back while I disturb that crocodile.''

''Okay.'' Khun replied.

Then I looked at Mr. Bam and shouted, ''Mr. Bam, can you hold Mr. Rak's hand?

''Sure.'' Bam replied.

I looked at the crocodile and said, ''Hey Mr. Rak, come and catch me.''

Then Rak smashed his spear on the spot where I stand but, I jumped over and walk on his spear while balancing.

0:05.. 0:04.. 0:03.. 0:002.. 0:01.

At the time of 0:01, Mr. Khun ride on Mr. Rak's back, Mr. Bam hug Mr. Rak's arm, and I hug Mr. Rak.

0:00.

"Time's up. Congratulations regulars for forming a team." said the cube. "Please head to the entrance to go to take your next test."

Mr. Khun, Mr. Bam, Mr. Rak and me went to the entrance to take our next test. Mr. Khun is holding Mr. Rak's left hand, Mr. Bam is holding Mr. Rak's right hand, and I am sitting at Mr. Rak's shoulders.

"Hey light turtle, why are you sitting on my shoulders!" said Mr. Rak.

"Because Mr. Khun is holding your left hand, Mr. Bam is holding your other hand so I will sit on your shoulders." I said.

"Stupid turtle." said Mr. Rak.

We sat and wait for our next administrator. Then Mr. Rak looked at Mr. Khun and said, "Hey blue turtle, I want something to eat."

"I don't have any food alligator. I just only have chocolate bars." Khun said.

"Then give me one." Rak said.

"Sigh... " Khun said while giving one chocolate bar to Mr. Rak.

Mr. Rak took a bite on the chocolate bar. After he took a bite, he unwrapped the chocolate bar and just swallowed that bar.

"Blue turtle give me more!" Rak said.

"You only said you want one." Khun said.

"Just give me more!" Rak shouted.

"Uhhh... Fine." Then Khun open his suitcase and turned it upside down and many chocolate bars fell down from his suitcase.

Rak unwrapped all his chocolate bars and gobbled all very fast.

"Woahhh!" I said when I saw Mr. Rak gobbled everything very fast.

All of us heard footsteps coming from the entrance.

We all looked at the entrance and saw a man with yellow hair and said, ''Hello regulars, I am your Test Administrator, Lero Ro.''

''Test Administrator? So he is the one who is going to give our test?"I asked.

''Yeah.'' Khun replied.

''So what's our test, Mr. Lero Ro?'' I asked.

''Your test is only simple. You just need to get out of this.'' he replied while pushing us backward by something.

Everybody are pushed back of that something.

''Damn it, this barrier is made of shinsu.'' Khun said.

All regulars are trying to get out of the shinsu barrier but none of them got out.

''Maybe this alligator can pass through and me. Our shinsu is strong so we can get out easily. The only problem is Bam and (N/N). Khun thought.

Mr. Khun looked on his side to check if Mr. Bam and me are okay but when he look we are already gone.

''Huh... Where's (N/N) and Bam? Khun asked.

Then he heard a girl voice from the outside of the barrier.

''Um... Mr. Lero Ro, me and Mr. Bam are confused. about the test.'' I said.

Mr. Lero Ro and all regulars looked at us and was shocked to see me and Bam outside the barrier.

''Do you mean that we need to go inside then go outside again?'' asked Mr. Bam. 

Because of the shocked of Mr. Lero Ro, he glared at us and me and Mr. Bam got scared.

''Oh Mr. Bam, what you said is right. We should go back inside.'' I said while grabbing Mr. Bam's hand going inside the barrier.

''No. Don't go back inside. You two already pass this test.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''Oh, really?!'' I said.

''Yes. Do you want to sit here and talk with me?'' asked Mr. Lero Ro.

''Okay.'' Mr. Bam and I said.

''How the hell did those two wasn't pushed back here?'' Mr. Khun wondered.

''See blue turtle! They are strong turtles and I want to hunt them!'' said Mr. Rak.

We sat beside Mr. Lero Ro and just watched the regulars trying to get out of the barrier.