Chapter 7: Crown Game

When the team of Ms. Anaak is heading back towards their room, they passed by the room of the regulars from the other test area.

She glimpse on the brown hair girl and the brown hair girl lip-sting something and grinned to her then Ms. Anaak got upset and grabbed her Green April very tightly.

Mr. Hatz draw his sword in front of Ms. Anaak and said, ''Don't harm other teams again, Anaak Jahad.''

Ms. Anaak push his sword away and said, ''What the hell are you saying?''

Back to us, we are walking going to the stadium.

''I am very sorry. It's all because of me. I put you three in danger.'' said Mr. Bam.

''That's alright, Mr. Bam.'' I said.

''Yeah thanks to you. you got that lizard off the throne.'' Mr. Khun said. '' And you're amazing. You didn't gave her the Black March.''

''Yes. Because I have one reason.'' said Mr. Bam.

Back to the past of Bam....

''Bam, don't betray others alright? Especially girls. Or else the world will fall on you.'' said Rachel.

''Ah... okay.'' Bam said.

Back to the present...

''I learned that from my friend that I am finding now. If I betray someone, the world will fall unto me.'' said Mr. Bam.

''The one that you do, I could never do that. That's why you're amazing.'' said Mr. Khun.

Three teams came out of the room (and us).

''Alright. Let the third round begin!'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

There were three teams came out from their rooms including us.

All teams just entered after Ms. Anaak just left the throne.

They began to run towards the throne. The other one used its shinsu wand. The next one is like a shadow. The last one jumped going to the throne.

But they just stopped when there was a smoke going to throne.

After the smoke went off, we saw Mr. Khun on the throne.

''Ah... It feels better.'' Mr. Khun said. 

Everbody was shocked and saw what Mr. Khun did.

''What if I sit here?'' Mr. Khun said.

''Nooooo!..'' said the regulars.

''But that's very boring.'' Mr. Khun said while getting a knife and putting the crown on  his suitcase. ''Fight me weaklings. If you get to beat me, ''I'll give you the crown.''

''Is he a demon or a devil?'' Mr. Bam, Mr. Rak and I thought.

''That guy is so smart.'' said Mr. Shibisu.

''You....Don't act so high!'' sthe another regular said while shooting him with his sniper.

''Uhhh... This is so troublesome. I changed my mind.'' Mr. Khun said while getting something in his suitcase and throwed it away. "Here. You guys fight while I wait.''

The crown fell on the ground.

''What the hell are you doing?!'' said the regulars.

''Why? Aren't you happy? I just gave you the crown. The winner may come here and fight me.'' said Mr. Khun.

''That jerk! Let's kill him first!'' said the other regular.

''Yeah!" said an another regular.

''Oh, okay.'' said Mr. Khun.