Chapter 13: Passing or Failing team?

''HAHAHA. Quant lose his one. How can he be calm in front of a ranker? He's indeed from a great family.'' said Mr. Lo Po Bia Ren.

''He's my type. Too bad he's not a fishermen.'' said the fishermen position teacher.

''He was quite good but he's not my style.'' said the spear bearer position teacher.

''Why?'' 

''Because I was wondering where he got all those tools.'' said the spear bearer position teacher.

''He said that he stole them all from his dad's warehouse.'' said Mr. Hansung Yu.

''What?!! Khun Eduan's treasure!'' shouted the position teachers.

Back to Mr. Quant....

''AHHHHHHHH.....DAMN IT.....YOU TRICKED ME, YOU LIAR!!!.....WAGGGGHHHH, So embarrassing!'' shouted Mr. Quant.

''Seems like you need help.'' an unknown voice said.

''Who's there?'' ask Mr. Quant.

''Me? I'm a wave controller. I have enough power to push you up to the bridge.''

3 minutes later......

Ms. Anaak was running towards the exit. She is almost to the exit door.

But then Mr. Quant touched her badge.

''What?!'' thought Ms. Anaak. ''How did the ranker climbed up that height?''

''The one who's ''it'' is caught. The test is over and Team A failed.'' said Test Director Yu.

Team A went to the waiting room feeling depressed.

While we are going to the test stage, I said to them I'll catch up in 1 minute.

They all went out and I stayed and lean against the wall.

I used my shinsu to see what's happening to Team A.

I saw Mr. Khun smiling secretly. I looked at his mind and saw what is he thinking.

Mr. Khun's mind: ''I built a way for you both. Climb up, (Y/N) and Bam.''

When I stopped using my shinsu, I burst out of tears.

''Mr. Khun did all for that for me and Mr. Bam.'' I said to myself. ''I smiled and understand what Mr. Khun did to fail his team.''

I went to my team and waited there.

Back to Team A...

''Hey Khun, Let's now watch how Team B fails.'' said the other groupmate of Mr. Khun.

Then everyone went silent.

''There's a 50% chance that Team B will pass.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Huh? Why?'' ask Mr. Shibisu.

''There is one of my member who is great in handling shinsu and one is smart and great in handling shinsu.'' explained Mr. Khun.

''What?!!'' shouted Mr. Shibisu. ''Well, let's just watch what will happen to them.''

Well, I think Mr. Shibisu just realize everything Mr. Khun has done during the test.

(Author: Well, let's just go back to Team B. (Oops, I'm not part of the story. :O))

Back to Team B....

Well, I suppose everyone is getting ready but also, it's so dark here!

I sense a dangerous aura coming from the stairs. I bet that's Mr. Quant. Maybe he's angry because Team A played with him and now he's going to pass his anger to us!