Chapter 6: Crown Game

Before the second round... 

''We will join the second round. Its more dangerous if we join the third and fourth round.'' said Lauroe.

''But even the defensive team has an advantage they can't hold off all of the attacking teams in five minutes. So who?'' said the woman who has a short weapon.

''I can. I will hold off all the other teams while sitting on the throne. In those five minutes I will protect the crown perfectly because I am a shinsu user. The only thing you need to do is avoid the swordsman and pretend to fight the jumpsuit. After the other team will be beaten, we'll steal the crown.'' explained Lauroe

Present time...

The sleeping man woke up, sat down, and raised his hand and there was a light in front of him.

Hatz looked at Anaak and shouted, ''Anaak, get away! He's a wave controller!''

Anaak jumped over the shinsu, but Mr. Hatz and Mr. Shibisu was off guard so the woman and the guy run towards Anaak to steal the crown but Anaak dodged it.

''You idiots don't bother our little cutie!'' Mr. Shibisu shouted. 

Then they saw a light shooting towards Anaak.

''No. Anaaaaaak!'' Mr. Shibisu shouted.

''Give up and give us the crown.'' Mr. Lauroe said.

Anaak dodged the shinsu that Mr. Lauroe shooted at her.

''Damn you. What the hell are you doing?!'' Anaak shouted while holding tightly her weapon. ''Ignite! I am going to kill all of you!''

There was a strong wind at the stadium that the weapon became a larger figure and she layed her massive weapon on where was Mr. Lauroe standing at.

All regulars were suprised including us. 

Then I looked at Mr. Bam and saw he and his weapon that is wrapped trembling.

Mr. Lauroe jumped and was able to dodged that dangerous attack

''Lauroe, are you okay?" asked the woman.

''Yeah.'' Mr. Lauroe replied.

''Anaak Jahad, huh? It's not satisfying to have spoiled brats here, but that weapon may be dangerous.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

Anaak just keep on attacking Lauroe while I wondering why Mr. Bam is trembling with his weapon. They keep on trembling more.

''Are you okay, Mr. Bam?'' I asked.

''Maybe. Black March is keep on reacting strangely.'' Mr. Bam replied.

I looked again to Ms. Anaak and saw her weapon divided into like vines.

''Ahhhhh..!!'' shouted Mr. Bam.

''What's happening, Bam?!'' asked Mr. Khun.

I saw the hands of Ms. Anaak and her weapon also trembling. Why both of their weapons and them are trembling?

Then Ms. Anaak looked at us. I was totally scared when she looked at us strangely and scary.

Her eyes just opened wide and stopped suddenly.

''The Black March?!'' she thought.

''She stopped?" Mr. Lauroe wondered.

Then Serena just pulled his blanket that he was holding and run towards there room.

''What the hell are you doing?!'' shouted Mr. Lauroe.

''Do you think we can beat that lizard?!'' asked Serena. ''I've escaped thousands of times, but this is only a bonus game! This game is very tough!''