Chapter 10: Jahad Princesses

I, Mr. Bam, and Mr. Khun are having a good time with Mr. Shibisu and the others. 

Mr. Khun, Mr. Bam, and I went to the order station and met Ms. Endorsi.

I noticed that Mr. Khun and Ms. Endorsi stare at each other.

After we picked our food, Ms. Endorsi joined us and sat beside Mr. Bam and Mr. Hatz.

''So Hatz, you are missing two more. Don't worry let's meet up tonight so I can help you.''

''Yeah. We will help you fill that friendship list of yours.'' I said.

''Oh, thanks a lot, Bam.'' said Mr. Hatz.

''Forget about him Bam, (N/N). He will never have friends with that temper of his.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Hey why are you here, earrings?!'' said Mr. Hatz.

''Tsk.'' 

''Earrings? Hahahaa...!'' laughed Ms. Serena.

''Hey, Serena don't laugh or else you'll end up in Khun's manba..manda... manba whatever! like me :<'' said Mr. Shibisu.

I laughed at what Mr. Shibisu said.

Then Mr. Bam looked at Ms. Endorsi and said, ''Ms. Endorsi, would you mind to be friends with Mr. Hatz?''

''Eh, are you asking me to date with this handsome and muscular boy?'' asked Ms. Endorsi. ''Sorry but no. I am not allowed to date. My father is very strict and loves his daughter very much.''

''Eh, why?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''We can't be friends. I don't also believe in a platonic relationship.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''Platonic?'' I asked.

''Um... Example: It's like you keep the shoes displayed only without ever trying them on.'' explained Ms. Endorsi.

Me and Mr. Bam are still confused about what is platonic.

''What are you doing here? You're putting shame on your title of princess of Jahad.'' said Ms. Anaak.

''What?! Then there are two princesses of Jahad here!'' shouted Mr. Shibisu.

''So you two are sisters.'' said Mr. Bam.

''No. Stepsisters at least.

After break time...

I went to my light bearer class since I finished my wave controlling class. I almost master using shinsu so that fuzzy rice ball teacher let me go to my other class and I arrived in time.

''Oh, (N/N) why are you here?" asked Mr. Khun.

''I was dismissed early because I mastered the shinsu from that fuzzy rice ball teacher.'' I explained.

''Okay. So how's Bam?'' asked Mr. Khun.

''He's fine, Mr. Khun.'' I replied.

''Alright light bearers, let's start now.'' said Mr. Lero Ro. 

We all head in our lighthouse then Mr. Lero Ro started explaining.

''Your lighthouse is connected to the network of the Administration office, so you can search a lot of data about the tower.'' explained Mr. Lero Ro ''Let's try an easy exercise. Control the cubes in the lighthouse to find personnel information and move the cube.''

''Boring....'' Mr. Khun and I thought.

''Hold the data search cube and connect it to the main cube and......''