Chapter 11: Friends

After an hour of preparation, we went to Ms. Endorsi's room.

Suddenly I heard Ms. Endorsi's thoughts in her own mind.

''Wait Mr. Bam. I think she's thinking something.'' I whispered to Mr. Bam.

''Really, so you can mind-read her?! Cool!'' whispered Mr. Bam.

This is what Ms. Endorsi's thinking:

''Damn that Lizard. Die, lizard! I used almost all my points for my legs. If I used my remaining points, I'll fail. It will be such a shame to the princess of Jahad. I haven't eaten since yesterday. If I can't bear this, I will go out and fry that lizard!'' Ms. Endorsi thought. ''I wish a guy would fall in love with me and use his points to buy me food.... Ok miracle. 1...2...3...4...5!''

Then I told Mr. Bam to rang the bell.

''Ms. Endorsi we bought you some food... May we come in?'' ask Mr. Bam.

''I am such a sinful woman!!!'' shouted Ms. Endorsi.

Me and Mr. Bam laughed when she shouted that sentence.

I tied the rope to the ceiling and put the tray of eel on the rope and make sure that it would balance. I just sat and watch it down after the preparation.

''What are you two trying to do?'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''I can't give you food unless you sign this paper.'' said Mr. Bam.

''That's a friendship list. He is a stubborn guy.'' Ms. Endorsi thought.

Then Mr. Bam lowers down slowly the food.

''Ha! Do you think a meal can trick me. Don't look down on a princess of Jahad!'' said Ms. Endorsi while trying to reach the food.

Mr. Bam pulled the rope quickly so she didn't catch it. And then he lowers down slowly again. 

''Haha. This is only practice. I've been in bed for the whole time!'' said Ms. Endorsi while trying to reach the food again.

But she failed

She glared at Mr. Bam and me at her face that looks like she wants to kill us.

''Heh. That's eel and I don't eat meat.'' said Ms. Endorsi.

''But you look so pale and thin.'' said Mr. Bam.

Then she smiled saying, ''Well yes. I should eat meat sometimes.'' 

''But remember this, I don't eat meat because I'm on diet. I don't like greasy stuffs.'' she said.

While she is writing on a paper, I pass a paper to Mr. Bam.

It is written:

Directed by: Khun Aguero Agnes

Script by: Khun Aguero Agnes

Special effects by: Khun Aguero Agnes

Prepared by: (Y/N)

Performed by: The 25th Bam.

He almost laugh but he resist himself.

''Huh, why am I on the last?!'' shouted Ms. Endorsi.

''Eh but---

''I've never been last on my whole life!'' she shouted. ''I will never sign this if I am the last.''

''Why are you so demanding? I've aready brought you food.'' said Mr. Bam.

''Um... Mr. Bam, the rope. You removed your hand fro the rope.'' I said.

Then a falling plate fell on our heads.