Chapter 4: Hansung Yu's Test

''Do you want to play a game? asked Mr. Lero Ro.

''What game? I asked.

''It's simple. All you have to do is to pick a regular who is the first one to get out of the barrier. If I am correct, you will answer my question. I one of you is correct or both of you, I will answer your question.'' explained Mr. Lero Ro.

''Okay.'' Me and Mr. Bam replied.

''Now who do you think is the regular who can get out first?'' asked Mr. Lero Ro.

Me and Mr. Bam looked at the regulars and was observing all of them.

I looked at a lizard girl and felt something strange to her.

''Maybe that's the one.'' I thought.

''That one.'' Mr. Lero Ro, Mr. Bam, and I said while ponting at the lizard girl.

Then the lizard girl got out of the barrier once we pointed at her.

''Looks like it's a tie. You may go first.'' said Mr. Lero Ro. 

''Have you met a blonde hair girl with freckles?'' asked Mr. Bam.

''Hmm...I haven't seen her. Maybe she is in the other test administrator.''

''Oh, okay.'' said Mr. Bam. ''Then, what is the difference of regulars and irregulars.''

''Regulars are the ones who are born inside the tower and Irregulars are the ones who are born outside the tower and does not follow the rules of the tower. They are the ones who open the gates of the tower by themselves. They are often also called monsters like Urek Mazino.'' Mr. Lero Ro explained

''Oh okay.'' said Mr. Bam

''And how about you?'' asked Mr. Lero Ro as he faced me.

''Um.... I heard from someone calling someone a princess. Who is her father? I asked.

''Oh, the princesses father is not really their father.'' said Mr. Lero Ro.

''Not really a father? Princesses?'' I asked confusely.

''Yes, their father is the king of tower, King Jahad. They are only selected to be a princess of Jahad. They are really respected by the whole tower, but they can't love a man for that is the rule for them.'' Mr. Lero Ro explained.

''Oh ok thanks, Mr. Lero Ro.''

After we talk with Mr. Lero Ro, we saw Mr. Rak and Mr. Khun waving at us saying, ''Bam, (N/N), let's go.''

''Okay, Mr. Khun'' said Mr. Bam

''Oh, one thing. Don't get too close with Khun.'' said Mr. Lero Ro as he leave.

 My team and other regulars went ahead to the next waiting area to take the test.

Many teams have entered the test but suddenly we heard a scream.

''Ahhhhhhhh...!!!!''

We are suddenly shocked on what that scream was.

''What the hell?!" said Mr. Khun. ''What was that scream?''

''Next team, please.'' said a girl with a headset and yellow dress.

''What on earth is happening inside there?'' said Mr. Khun.

''Maybe there are clues on what's happening inside there, Mr. Khun.'' said Mr. Bam. ''And also we are the next one.''

''Yeah, Maybe. But what are the clues.'' said Mr. Khun.

''The clue there is the time.'' said a random regular behind us

''Who are you?!'' said Mr. Khun.

''I am just a regular waiting here. It seems like you are finding some clues. The clue there is time.'' said the regular.

''Time?'' I asked.

''Yes. The team who is screaming inside are the ones who exceeded five minutes. Those who didn't scream are the ones who did the test within five minutes.'' said the random regular.

''Oh really. Thank you very much.'' said Mr. Bam.

''We appreciate for giving us the clue.'' I said.

''Don't trust him. He is just confusing us.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Next team, please.'' said a girl with a headset and yellow dress.

We headed to the entrance and saw a very dark room with twelve doors and a man sitting comfortably and drinking a coffee.

''Welcome regulars. I am your test director, Hansung Yu. The rules of this test are simple. You just need to pick one door from this twelve doors. If you pick the right door, you'll pass the test. If you pick the wrong one, you'll die. That's all. You may start'' said Mr. Hansung Yu.

''What! That's all. Are there no clues?''

''I already gave you.'' said Mr. Hansung Yu.

''Arghhh!.. This is confusing!'' said Mr. Rak while running all around.

Then Mr. Khun saw a clock that is moving fast.

''A clock? Is that regular said the correct clue?'' Mr. Khun wondered. ''No don't trust anyone.''

It's already been 4:30 and still we haven't guess the correct door.

''Which door are we going to choose? What is the clue? Time? Think....'' Mr. Khun murmured.

4:55

''Arghh... I can't stand this anymore.'' shouted Mr. Rak. ''I'm gonna choose which door.''

4:57

''Mr. Rak, calm down.'' I said.

4:58

''Which door is correct?'' Mr. Khun wondered.

4:59

Then Mr. Rak kick a door in front of us.

5:00

Khun saw what Rak did and said, ''Hey alligator, what did you do?!''

Then Mr. Hansung Yu stand up, clapped and said, ''Congratulations. You passed.''

''What?!'' shouted Mr. Khun

''Hahaha...See my powerful power. Now let's go and follow the leader, Rak.'' said Mr. Rak.

''The only thing you need to do is open a door in within 5 minutes.'' Mr. Hansung Yu explained. ''You also need trustful companion, Khun. Those companions who opens doors without hesitation. Forget about the past of yours with the princess. And also don't you want to protect those two?''

Khun was suprised when he heard this. 

''Is something matter, Mr. Khun?" I asked.

''Let's go now.'' said Mr. Khun.

''Oh and one thing. Isn't your bag heavy now?"

Khun just ignored him.

The following teams passed because the first one, was the sleepy man was forced to open the door. The second team, was a man just open the door because he believes in the prophesy of gods. The last team, was a man who is also smart.

Then after the test the regular who gave us a clue went to Mr. Hansung Yu.

''I did as what you said. I disguised as a regular in the crowd and told the clue to the other teams.'' said the regular. ''Why did you let me do that?''

''Didn't you notice, all the regulars that you gave hints really didn't accept at all. The one is extremely smart but an untrusting man but one of his teamate did save him, the other one is annoyed and very lazy to think and that saved them, the other one believe in nothing but gods and was saved by the gods, and the last one who doesn't hesitate and found all the answers.'' explained Mr. Hansung Yu.

''Okay. Now I get it.'' said the regular.