Chapter Thirty Four

"Um. Actually I-I couldn't think of nice and usef-" everyone was shocked by the sudden action of the ravenette, even taehyung.

Before he could complete his sentence that he didn't buy anything, the birthday boy pressed his lips on Taehyung's. But without any inconvenience, he replied. It was a short peck though, just to shut the male up.

When their lips separated, Taehyung found a soft smile on jeongguk.

"Baby, you're all that I want in my life"

Taehyung blushed hard but tried to not show it to anyone, however failed. Everyone even jeongguk giggled, teasing the blushing person.

"okay y'all stop now!" taehyung yelled.

"hm okay, as we don't have anything to do, how about we play something?"

"Truth and dare- the game of revealing things" Hoseok said along with a slight smirk on his face. "okayy" everyone replied in unison.

After all the seven boys sat in a circular manner in the bedroom and had a glass bottle ready with 'em, it started. Jimin took it first and started spinning. The tip of the bottle pointed at jin and the other end at Yoongi.

However the first thing that was heard after spinning the bottle was Yoongi's groan. Afterall he's too lazy to do these shits. "truth" he mentioned.

"ahh say one of secret that you've been from us"

"Um" jin hesitated but continued. "I've bought a few packs of condoms for us. Ugh, I mean namjoonie and me, when we went to shopping today"

"ooooo. That's why you both were always together." jimin said glancing once at namjoon and once at jin.

"ahh whatever!"

The game continued. And this time the tip pointed on Jungkook and the other end pointed on Hoseok.

"I take dare" the ravenette said proudly as if he took a great decision.

"hm okay, slap Jin's ass!" he thought for a moment but soon gave the hilarious dare. Without hesitating further, he rose up from his place and went to jin's. In no time, a sharp sound was heard which was obviously because of the slap. The victim moaned for the huge pain in his ass while the others almost had tears in their eyes due to laughter.

Again the bottle took it's lead and everyone followed the instructions.

The tip was now pointed on Taehyung and another one on jimin. Therefore it was the jimin's turn to ask questions to his bestie. He worked according to the plan.

"I take dare too-"

"kiss Jeongg-" the brunette not letting jimin complete stood upwards and went towards his husband who too was getting ready, and grabbed the hem of his shirt, just going to kiss, when-

"Yayy It should be a long one!!" he mentioned and the couple now stood shy, continuously  looking at each other. But taehyung gathered up courage and headed.

He leaned slowly and the moment happened. They were kissing for while, their lips met, they were slowly tasting the lips and the tongue indeed. The already  wet tongue became more watery. The couples just closed the eyes but their mouth was active. However, both poured all the  emotions of love, care, affection that they had towards each other and fulfilled both of their long awaited wish. That was just to get a long kiss from another. Though the air conditioner was switched on, they were sweating like anything, but neither of them cared.

They were busy kissing each other with closed eyes, but when Tae opened his eyes everything was dark with no one else in the mansion. They were totally unaware of what just happened and even scared a bit.

"baby-" jeongguk said and pulled taehyung more to himself, dragging his attention.

The younger once looked at his hubby's hand on his thin waist and gazed deeply on him. But this wasn't a normal gaze to just continue the kiss, it had pure lust. And obviously they wanted to do more.

Jeongguk then tightly pressed his lips on Taehyung's, leaving him speechless and totally oblivious of what the other actually wanted. But the brunette did reply back.

Kissing lustily in the bedroom with AC on, still sweating and everything dark except a few fairy lights flickering. And by then taehyung obviously had predict something, but was shy to disclose it.

"babyboy, wanna play?" jeongguk murmured hovering on top of Taehyung on the bead.
_____________
a/n: last 2 chapters are left maybe