Chapter Twenty Nine

The unknown man got up from the couch and slowly turned towards Jungkook. Soon their eyes met with each other. And then all the past memories were rushing here and there in jeongguk's brain. That bold eyes that he faced for the first time in his life, and now for the second time. The flash of remembrance passed between the two men. Fire burned in both of their eyes in anger towards each other but they tried hard not to show.

"what are you doing here-" his rough and deep voice full of anger echoed through the room.

"sorry do I know you?" the male said in a cool way as if he saw him for the first time. But it was obvious that he was mocking the ravenatte.

Jeongguk clenched his fist, struggling for control over his anger. Body shaking at a point clearly visible to the other male.

"Park Bogum, you are exceeding your lim-"

"I see you know me-" out of blue, 'Park Bogum' was the name that came out of his mouth. But who knew that this would be some totally delusional truth to everyone.

He couldn't complete the sentence, already Jungkook three a punch strong enough that made bogum fall on the ground, making his lower lip bleed. In spite of getting wounded, a smile was seen on the curve of the wicked creature's lips. Here was where Jungkook could understand with his sixth sense, that didn't feel good.

But strangely, bogum kept sitting on the ground but the smile that was on his lips slowly turned into a devil's laugh. It crossed its utmost limit. "Hahaha hahaha" these few words were sounding as if a demon was laughing devilishly.

While Jungkook was lost in that laugh, bogum quickly grabbed an iron rod which was lying somewhere and, rushed towards him, ultimately hit him right on his head with though strong rod.

The youngster's vision felt blurrier. And with that his eyes forced closed and lastly fell on the ground, lying unconsciously.

....

They were noticing the unconscious guy lying on one corner of the room. This 'they' consisted of Lisa and his present boyfriend Bogum.

While the other's eyes slowly was introduced to to the lighted world and especially the two persons whom he really hated and didn't wanted to see ever again. But this was what fate had decided for them, Jungkook saw them together. He didn't wanted to imagine them as that, but the sentence that bogum uttered already cleared his doubts.

"meet my girlfriend, whore!" when Jungkook was able to fix his eyes at the man's direction, he was all the blood that was wasted was already removed and the area was cleaned.

His blood boiled in anger at the word 'whore' plus more when he saw his beloved, in the past with his enemy. But with his arms and legs tied with a strong rope prevented him to do anything that would harm the others.

"l-lisa run, h-he'll harm y-you....." the trapped male tried murmuring but he knew it was all useless to say these stuffs even though he didn't cared anymore for his ex girlfriend. It was just like a scar that was still unexpectedly left behind between Jungkook and Lisa, which he of course didn't wished for.

Yes, it was the way how jeongguk loved someone. So, if till now also he cared for Lisa , who literally harmed him, this much, it's obvious that his love for Kim Taehyung is more than anything.

Compared to taehyung, Lisa isn't even a microorganism, and so the ravenatte could destroy the evil in no time. He regained his motivation like this, trying one more time.

"homophobic fuckers, leave me!" he shouted as if almost his lungs came out of his rib cage, but to be honest it really pained near his heart. From his childhood only he was never really careful about his health, but surprisingly cared for others'.

While what bogum and Lisa did was laughing, mocking Jeongguk. He roared as a response to what the evils did. But it was of so use until......
____________
a/n- this book is honestly shit :\