Chapter Six

The next day jeongguk along with taehyung arrived at their college. The whole college whispered behind their back 'as they spent the night together'. Taehyung did forget to return back to his house. Meanwhile when he opened his phone, it flooded with innumerable missed calls by his mom and dad.

He knew well that he's gonna get a nice scolding when he'd return home.

"what a life."

"um taehyung did something happened?" jeongguk asked worried. As a reply taehyung showed his phone screen with almost more than fifty missed calls. Both sighed.

Jeongguk felt sorry about his boyfriend. He felt like it was because of his fault. That sadness didn't let him utter a word. However taehyung did notice that and said.

He leaned in on jeon and kissed him on the cheek and said, smirking, "aww don't be sad. It's nit your fault, dad- sorry ggukie!"

And right at that moment he knew, he was in trouble.

"wait-- what did you say??"

Taehyung felt embarrassed, horribly embarrassed.

But Jeongguk grabbed the other's wrist and stopped, turning around taehyung.

"d-daddy-- sorry" Kim mumbled while fiddling with his tiny fingers.

"call me that." And this left the brunette speechless. His mind was literally malfunctioning.

"okayy daddy" Taehyung now giggled like a five year old kiddo. While jeongguk stared.

It was 7.30 am. As half an hour was still left for their college to start, an idea popped on one of their mind.

"wanna go to a date?" jeongguk asked eagerly, already waiting for a 'yes'.

"um no I've got some work to do...." taehyung replied. As if someone took the most precious thing from a kid, jeongguk's face looked the same. A sad but extremely cute face with a pout.

"haha just kidding. Let's go!" immediately Jeon lighted up like a the brightest star in the universe.

Jeongguk took the other to South City Mall. Though he'd already told that he'd buy some nice dresses for his boyfriend all by himself, this is with his own earned money, Taehyung still argued about that.

The ravenatte picked up some clothes for Tae and asks his to try them out and Jeon paid for it.

Finally, a few jeans and shirts were bought just for taehyung. Tae wanted to pay but, Jeongguk didn't let him. 

Then they got to their school.

"C'mon let's go to the bathroom and change your clothes to the new one's that I bought for you" he emphasized on 'for you'.

They walked in and Taehyung went to the bathroom and changed his clothes into the new ones. In a few minutes he was done and walked out with a black ripped jeans and Grey colour sweatshirt of puma.

Whilst Kim walked out jeongguk's eyes were totally glued onto the other, giving off a surprised expression.

"is it okay ggukie?"

"Perfect." he said in complete awe.

Taehyung smiled shyly and replied "okay let's go to class now, we have out assessments today"

The boys walked to their classroom together and the teacher indicated them to sit at their places.

After they sat down, just going to start their work but, untill some students started whispering "are they gay?" "ew, disgusting shit."

It was obvious that Jeon's adrenalin started rushing here and there as he slammed both of this hand hard on the desk, out of anger.

Everyone became quiet.

Taehyung whispered to his annoyed boyfriendㅡ"I don't care what other people say about us, you're mine and I love you."
_________________
a/n- ayo taekook forevah