Chapter Twelve

"um okay so listen. You are going to marry someone. We know you're only nineteen. But still it's for your family and business. You told us that you're bisexual so we are making you marry my best friend's son. He is really handsome and you'll start liking him, like it won't be a problem. And you can't deny, you have to do it as you'll become the next honourable CEO of Jeon Empire and cannot led the family status down." Mr. Jeon explained, leaving dumbstruck jeongguk.

"Mind this we are not requesting you to marry but we're ordering you", he literally felt daggers inside his heart.

"could you least have a mercy to show me a picture of him" jeongguk said sarcastically with sheer disgust and hatred in his voice.

"words Jeon." Mrs. Jeon corrected him. And of course, it was a must-do to talk nicely in that family, even if it was some damn brothers or sisters..

"Yeah sure. His father will be our next business partner. It's Kim Corporation." though Mr. Jeon didn't like the way his son spoke to him, he opened his wallet and took out a paper.

"See this." the male said handing the other a picture.

When he set his glance on it, he almost froze at his place. It was like his whole body became lifeless and just stared at it.

"Tae--"

A sudden wave of adrenaline with a mixture or surprise, love, hatred sent chills down his spine.

Seeing his son getting off-guard by that picture, Mr. Jeon finally asked, "son do you know him? Like by any chance"

"yes. He's my crush And I would love to marry him" he said flashing a fake smile as inside his devilishly heart seethe with anger.

"wait and watch, you'll get your consequences babyboy" he murmured under his breath.

"nice to hear. Your marriage is next week, that is on 5th April, Saturday. Tomorrow we'll go to buy everything" his dad said, the the couple left the room smiling.

Jeongguk, who was left alone in the room after a few minutes, again opened his phone, switching to Instagram. His finger pressed down to the button showing 'follow', which he clicked to unfollow taehyung.

...

"tae, come down once. We have to say something important to you" the brunette's mom declared, as he was lying on his bed upstairs.

"coming mom" taehyung answered, heading downstairs. Only to see his parents facing each other and discussing something with a worried look on their face.

Their son sat on the couch in front of them. "Umm
so what?"

"Okay listen, my best friend Mr. Jeon who owns South Korea's richest company 'Jeon Empire', will be getting his son married". Mr. Kim halted, finding taehyung smiling as he he'd get another marriage invitation where he could finally eat much. Yeah, it's been months since he hasn't eaten his favorite food.

"And the person whom he'll be marrying is you". Taehyung's facial expression changed.

"We have already accepted you as gay, so you have to do it. I'm not telling whether it's your wish ; but you have to do it because of our company. No buts." his father said emphasizing on the word as the marriage was a must-do for him.

"Honey it's for your own good. We have not been able to give you much love since we're always busy with our company but your husband will. He's very handsome and mark my words you'll be the happiest person on this earth if you marry him" Mrs. Kim said in one breath, soon leaving the room with his husband, in order not to start a quarrel about this.