Chapter One

It wasn't quite a long time when the sun rays fell on the brunette's face, who's was sleeping soundly until his mother yelled

It wasn't quite a long time when the sun rays fell on the brunette's face, who's was sleeping soundly until his mother yelled. "Honey get your thick ass out of bed... It's your first day at school!" the lady shouted from downstairs making the referred person flinch at the sudden noise. To skip any further scolding from his mom he tried waking up.

"It's only 7 mom, I wanna sleep more- Ugh I hate it!"

Doing some kind of arguments between his mind, he woke up with the worst temper of all. He did his morning routine and got dressed in a oversized white shirt written "porn star" over it and a black ripped jeans. His carry-on item was a parka. Taehyung knew that was too much to wear as an uniform, but still.

"Bye mom, bye dad" he yelled from outside.

"bye sweety" mom waved at him briefly in return.

In the southeastern corner of Jeollanam-do in South Korea, a small town names Suncheon exists under a near constant clear sky. Climate is moderate there, with plenty of school, colleges, offices, hospitals and other requirements of people.

The destination wasn't much far from his home. Only 5 kilometers. Yeah, it might be a sweaty and tiring journey for the brunette. But he had to get thick his ass slim and was in search of a good boyfriend.

That's right.  He's gay. But still now, due to lack of courage he couldn't inform this to any of his parents about it. Just the fear of being hated by everyone always shackled him from revealing his secret and losing his dear ones.

Taehyung suddenly got surprised when he felt a weight over his shoulders, slowly mumbling into his ears.

"hey bitch how are ya?!"

"fine hoe..." the brunette shot back cheerfully, pulling the other into a hug. And that hug definitely meant something. When besties meet each other after eternity and, closing all the unnecessary gaps between them with an affectionate hug. It felt like that.

"park jimin, aren't you?" taehyung joked upon his bestie, earning a smack on his head.

A deep discussion went on between the two about how things were going. Until a big park lied in front of them and something, no- rather someone caught his attention.

A boy in his late teens, just got down from a black Lamborghini Aventador. He wore a white t-shirt with a "playboy" written on it with a black leather jacket of gucci with a navy blue ripped jeans combination.

Taehyung glanced sideways at the beautiful boy, who was surprisingly looking tentatively at him. His pale skin almost as white as milk was almost difficult to see when bright sunlight fell on it. His perfect roseate lips barely opening.

"He is....very nice looking." I struggled with the conspicuous understatement.

He thought of a short chuckle from Jimin as a reply but he showed a curious but not too intelligent interest. Either way, he sighed heavily and answered.

"Well-"

"umm Jimin who's that?" taehyung cut him off with eagerness clear in his voice, which did sound rude.

"oh he's Jeongguk, Jeon Jeongguk, a rich brat. Usually the one to not date someone. People say  he got rejected by his only crush." the blonde haired, park jimin explained. "But don't ever hang out with him. He's a jerk and a total playboy." he warned with a sign of sadness stuck all over his countenance. He asked.

"Jimin, what's wrong with you?" 

"oh I-- like he was my ex." he shuttered making the other startled. "He cheated on me so I didn't drag this issue much. And most importantly, I don't want you to suffer like me after that terrible encounter you had before!" he led out a long sigh.

Somehow, Taehyung was again reminded of that incident. As a matter-of-fact, sadness, fright and fear took shelter over his face, making a bewildered look that almost traumatized him.

However that didn't cease him to already lost interest on the handsome male.

"But I can change him! You really can trust me..." taehyung choked out. It sounded virtuous as it suddenly slipped out of his tongue, unknowingly.

"No please. I can't see you getting hurt-" he hissed. Making no good but grabbing weird attentions from everyone present there.

"Please let me talk to him!" I assured and tried to calm him down with a hug. But he went away towards his classroom, without even saying a word. While Taehyung stood there hopeless.

______________________

a/n: uwu first chapter