Chapter Twenty One

Suddenly he fell on the ground hard and then after a few seconds he realised that he bumped onto some one. Taehyung rubbed his eyes to see clearly who it was and it was Bogum, Taehyung's ex boyfriend.

"B-Bogum?" Taehyung shuttered startled by his ex's sudden appearance after almost 5 years.

The boy in black jacket and ripped jeans and with a cigarette in his hand turned back and faced his ex.

Is he again here to take revenge? Taehyung thought.

The drunk boy thought trying to recall all his dreadful memories one by one like a one trying to solve a jigsaw puzzle.

Past scenario

"B-Bogum, l-leave me!" the innocent boy shouted while the other was trying to rape his boyfriend.

"no Taebaby. A bit..." The south korea's biggest mafia's son Park Bogum, said mockingly planting hickeys on taehyung's nipples, as well as in the whole body only.

On the other hand Taehyung started crying harder and harder for someone to help him during this terrible incident. But no one came.

And even who would come in this abandon factory house right now in this late hour.

But then, suddenly-

*BANG*

A guy with some others also standing behind him, but the one at the front seemed the leader, shoved the door of the factory hard enough that it broke plus getting the other two boys' attention. And inside the room it revealed two half-naked guys, an innocent one who was crying his heart out for the release of the other's grip, and another, the reason for the innocent to cry.

Two of them looked shockingly at the group of other boys standing outside the building. Taehyung's mind grew some hopes for saving him from this son of bitch. Bogum and the other guy (the leader of the group that broke the door) glared on each other angrily, anytime starting a fight, Taehyung thought.

And just what he thought happened, the younger (leader of the group) approached at taehyung's ex
punching right on his face causing his nose to bleed heavily. But the daring older also didn't stop. He gripped a wine bottle from somewhere and stroke it hard on another's face but fortunately he stopped it with his hands, as a result though it saved his face from a terrible accident but causing severe bleeding in his hand.

Then the other boys present there also jumped on the battlefield to help their friend who was fighting alone. But the leader asked them to back off for a while ; and so they did.

The younger then looked at his hand painfully, sighed once, did a fist and threw a damn powerful punch, he'd ever used to hit someone, right on the other's face between the eyes and nose. And then blood dripping continuously from his eyes and nose and groaned in pain laying on the ground.
After sometime a senseless half naked body of Bogum was lying on the floor, and blood escaping typically like a torrent.

Of course there wasn't a chance of Bogum winning, as right at that moment he was completely alone on his team.

At last the younger sighed a sigh-of-relief and looked at Taehyung once and approached towards him with slow footsteps. On the other hand, Taehyung sat in the corner, looking at this horrible incident with his whole body shaking. He got even more scared when he noticed the unknown guy coming towards him, just because his own boyfriend turned traitor against him. And he was just wrapped in a shell of fright, so obviously after this incident it was really hard to believe some one even the one who saved him.

Taehyung sat shivering hugging his legs when the younger who saved him came closer enough that he touched the fainthearted boy's cheek with his blood-dripping hand and smiled warmly at him. When he touched it, he felt something even more wetter than his own blood. Warm tears were continuously rolling down the boy's cheeks non-stop.

The unknown boy then started rubbing the tears still with his blood-dripping hand and held the boy's chin up to make eye-contact with him. While Taehyung looked at him scared with his little teary doe eyes.

The other male then finally spoke out reassuring "Don't... Worry.... You're safe now...." and also sometimes winced in pain for the deep cuts he had in the accident.

Taehyung just stared at the other male fixing his hand's cut. He just felt guilty.....

He quickly recovered himself and tore a piece of cloth from his shirt, the sound, gathering the other's attention who was just staring at him shocked and confused.

"Hey! What the hell you thing you're doing?" the life-saving boy howled in amazement. Taehyung just ignored him and to his surprise, he used it to cease the pure blood from dribbling from the other's hand.

He just looked at Taehyung surprised who was tying the thingy around his hand.

The younger male saw something he hoped he would never in his life regret seeing.

Still in this dreadful moment, Taehyung grinned and flashed out his infamous boxy smile, tbh that really hit the other male up. To him it was so much of pleasure to watch that unknown boy smile and to his surprise it was something that also made his lips curved a bit upwards.

The boy kept staring at Taehyung with that warm smile plastered on his face. And when Taehyung came into senses that that the boy was staring at him for a long time, he fake-coughed a bit just to shove the other from whatever thoughts he was thinking.

On return, the unknown male smiled and stood for heading out.

"Hope we'll meet again" the guy said and turned backwards and went away like a superhero even without telling who he was...
And Taehyung kept staring at the aura he had.

But soon he realised he made a great mistake by not asking his name. The guy was midway so Taehyung surely thought of getting a reply when he'd ask his name. But it was worth of worrying.... As he was ignored by the other.

"Thank you so much, whoever you are for saving me.... Well it would be better if I got to know the name...." Taehyung sighed heavily staring at the senseless body of the culprit.
______________
a/n- I'm fine now and I'll update fast