Chapter Twenty Four

And, the victim coming nearer, nearer, nearer, and again nearer. Just a few inches gap is present between the sharp and of the knife and taehyung's belly. Then suddenly

"I-I can hear s-some...." Taehyung mumbled, but due to illness his most of the words overlapped onto each other's and sounded like a purr.

But soon he was able to hear someone's loud footsteps.
Well one was of a lady's sandal and others were somewhat like beating of something hard on the ground; and those were of men's boots.

Soon the figures revealed...

A young woman figure approaching with a full-length, long-sleeved, maroon colour sequined gown, taking minuscule steps and slowly coming inside the room in which Taehyung was trapped. And to his horror the girl turned out to be Lisa.

"What the heck are you doing here?" the trapped male shouted his lungs out with his loud voice slightly cracking at the end. But still he did hold his angry face at the bitch and didn't cried.

Whilst Lisa, she, she just looked at her painted nails and rolled eyes at Taehyung sarcastically and said without answering his previous question.

"ah oppa, wait you just can't kill him right away, let Ben and John enjoy!" Lisa said smirking at Bogum, pointing at the two muscular men behind. *note that Ben and John are two kinky servants*

And the two were already mentally smirking, staring at the unbelievable living beauty sitting in front of them at the floor, and what they'd be doing next.

"Oh absolutely so. Let's go baby!" Bogum announced smiling devilishly leaving  Ben and John smirk hard and left the room entwined in each other's arm.

Yes, Bogum was the guy by which Lisa cheated on jeongguk.

Straight away the corrupted males started proceeding towards the intimidating youngster who was moving here and there and shuddering at a point.

"D-don't!" Taehyung mumbled, afraid plus his voice shaking. If possible he'd already leave this place a long ago, but he's afraid.

What if they catch me?
What do I do now?
Will no one come and save me?
Am I alone?

Again his plea went undetermined and instead, the dirty men were reaching closer, closer, and more.

Then a time came when those immoral hands were stroking Taehyung's bare chest and the nearby places.

"Move your motherfucking dirty sinful hands off me, you bunch of filthy little sluts!" shouting lungs out wasn't worth it, as for Taehyung, neither of them stopped and even started unbuttoning his jeans.

The males acted all grumpy and ferocious towards the feeble boy. Not caring, even when the boy started kicking them and crying in order to get the privilege to dart away. Nothing was useful at this time, only if anyone came to rescue him. Nonetheless, his hopes were falling off, as if a person just slipped from the cliff of a treacherous end of a mountain.

...

The ravenatte quickly wore some dress and not even wasting a single second he went outside the house to find Taehyung and to take him back home.

Jeongguk's pov

"Tae! Please reply. You see I'm not gonna get aways without you!" with this I again broke down, and started sobbing burying my pale face between the legs.

"It's all my fault, please come back. Please, please!" I never thought that torturing someone I don't like (after cheating, but of course he loved him before) would make me regret so much, but, I.... I was, wrong. This just made me cry harder, I tried my best to hold in my tears but they continued threatening to leave my eyes and burst out.

"plea-"

"Tae-...!" Did I just see it right? "I-it just couldn't be!"
Like, wow, my eyes started tricking me now. And when I proceeded to check the thing, I was so much thankful to God for the first time ever for giving me a good eyesight, that automatically a hidden smile crept in, at the brim of my cold lips.

"yes! It is!" I said shocked pointing at our Tiffany and Co.'s Rubellite and diamond ring, which our parents gave for the marriage purpose.

(it looked somewhat like this)

As much I know Tae, I know that he isn't careless about these kind of costly things, as it's 42,000$. And plus it's of our marriage! But now, our ring's presence in this place questioned me, to which I found no answer.

But, each and every questions should have an answer, otherwise it ain't a question.

Following my will, I started searching here and there, only if I get something useful right now. And yeah, my luck was still there with me. I didn't have to look into it more, I already spotted a few pairs of fresh marks of footprints.

And me being a husband of taehyung was worth it, for just by inverting my gaze into it, I did understand that one of those belonged to taehyung, as he loves to wear gucci products and the pair of shoe was of the same.

As soon as I got to know it was him, I ran to direction following the footsteps. And after reaching the place, right now standing in front of it, already shivers rushed towards my spine. As this place was none other than that place where I saved him.

Only a change that I noticed was it had a large mansion along with it. The previous factory was now looking like a small dark storeroom. Only could I have more power, I would just break the door and come save my taebear. But lack of love and care on me resulted on decrease of my potential.

As soon as I reached near the mansion door, and was going to break it, a very familiar voice came from inside, which I wished to never hear anymore. It was her. But before hearing the full thing only, I got dragged away by two bullshit guards.

I endeavoured to fight the guards with all my strength and might. But as I said, lack of love and care on me resulted on decrease of my potential.

"You fucking sons of asshole. Leave me. I need to get to my Taehyung!!" I roared at them to unbound me from their motherfucking trap.

But as I thought, they continued hauling me across the place until I was confined in a dark room.
And I sat there in silence, with all my hopes low. But suddenly, as my ears were still capable of hearing sounds, someone's voice came from outside, and I knew very well who the person was.

It was....
_______________
a/n- surprisingly I'm crying 24/7...