Chapter Sixteen

Present scenario

Jeongguk's pov

I've been ignoring Tae for a month or so. It really hurts so much. Why can't I just die. Seriously I wanna leave this mother-fucking life of mine!

I already became the CEO of Jeon Empire and my dad just retired. So I leave to work at six of seven am and come back at one or two am. And the reason behind all these is lisa. Apart from severe pressure on work, Lisa always plays an important role for coming home late.

That day on the call I already told her that I would ignore Tae from now on and get a divorce soon, but who cares. Never in this ever goddamn life of mine I will make this life with Tae a bad one! At least this moment before getting divorce from him I want to spend my life with him happily. So it's like I would ignore Tae in front of her but truly love him from inside. Now at least I hope taehyung wouldn't push me away from his life.

Lisa told me that if I don't want anything to happen to Tae I should come early to the office as she will be waiting for me and will disperse really late such as at one or two am. And all these fucking time I've to spend with lalisa Manoban. Maybe screwing her, yuck!! I don't wanna screw that old fucking lady. But I don't know let's see what she does. So this is my plan after all.

Present Scenario

As Lisa already told me to leave early from home like at 6 or something, I do so at least to save Tae. In fact I don't even get the time to eat the breakfast that Tae makes so lovingly especially for me, making him disappointed.

I also act very harsh on him, very harsh so that Tae gets a divorce from me as fast as possible. And sometimes I also have to go to the night club and Lisa makes me drunk, taking advantage of my fucking body.

Like kisses me, gives Hickeys on my whole body. And most weird thing is that I also kiss her passionately. I seriously don't know why am I so much of an idiot. The one whom I hate the most is kissing me and I am replying by kissing her back.

So now like everyday I go to the night club and do all those bullshits with Lisa. I dunno what does Tae do in the big house all alone. In fact I really regret doing everything that hurts him. The wild hits of whip that he endures everyday, wasting his tears and precious time on a asshole like me. I really really feel sorry about him ; the reality is I don't even wanna beat him after Lisa's warning but all he does is taking care of me even more. When I come home drunk he cleans my whole body and what I do is beat him. But what to do, here I am trying to grant him a safe and happy life by divorcing from him and on the other hand he is taking more and more care of me, not thinking about whatever I am doing to him and risking his own life. Everyday I try to get him away from myself but his actions are the things that make me beat him hard.

I don't really give a shit that I'm eager to spend time with that bitch. But I don't have any more options right?

I honestly don't know what should I do...

Should I tell Taehyung about all my plan so that he can play along and know that I really love him from the innermost core of my heart. Or, I won't-
_______________
a/n- I wanna end this book asap but I'm not getting time to update :'(