Chapter Eleven

Taehyung looked outside with sheer anger boiling in his head, frustration to check who was there. Now, again it felt like his heart broke into millions of peices which caused severe pain, for it was his dear Jeongguk standing. Yes, jeon jeongguk. That same playboy who cheated on Tae but unwilling.

He kept staring at the boy outside the room ; again large amount tears of water taking shelter in his eyes.  But at a certain moment of time the tears rushed down the brunette's cheek.

Jeongguk stared at him with hurt eyes slowly forming tears in his eyes and murmurs "t-taehyung-- you cheated". He never thought he'd get betrayed like this.

"so did you!"

Gathering up some courage and fixing his half broken voice, taehyung roared at him with sheer disgust but unable to hold his tears further, he ran outside, ignoring every possible soul.

Just as always, poor jeongguk's emotionless face only had loads of tears swirling down his warm cheeks. He's the victim everytime, literally everytime. As people say "a human will always stay a human, he can't change into a fairy". Jeongguk will always be broken.

Taehyung, on the other hand didn't even bother to stop him and explain. His current state of mind was in a deja vu, both anger and guilt building up in the unstable mind. And it was obviously the first time feeling the same. Neither taehyung had the ability to attend further classes after this huge event. Just for the sake of his parents, he pulled himself up for today and attended the classes

Today the one whom jeongguk thought the world of himself, betrayed him. To him it was nothing more but a complete heartbreak. He had lost his first true love and right now there's no one beside him apart from his parents, which was very much needed at least for him.

"Can't he just help me for once, though he ows me one?" jeongguk thought.

For the other half of the day he stayed in his bedroom and kept crying and sobbing, missing the lunch. He couldn't think of what to do as his whole life is left ahead.

Jeon woke up at twelve pm with all red puffy eyes full of dark circles. Just for his mother's demand, he ate some fruits and then again laid on the bed thinking deep about the younger, still sad. He spend almost the next two weeks by staying in his home almost alone, coming out just to have a bit of lunch and dinner. When his parents asked him to go to college, he still wasn't sure if he was over taehyung. After a confident decision, the ravenette decided to show up to the college finally. But his main objective was to ignore Kim taehyung.

As days passed that sadness turned into hatred for both. Both the once-lovers turned into enemies, probably forever. The only thing which was left was to take a unforgettable revenge.

Jeongguk's anger was getting prominent as he ignored everyone, gaining the new title of 'Mr. Arrogant'. When taehyung realized the huge mistake he'd made, he immediately tried calling the other for an apology. However it was too late. Till then jeongguk simply discarded the call, looking at it with disgust and anger.

He tried thinking of some ways to take the revenge when his dad called him.

"hello dad."

"come home fast, we've something important to tell you" his dad said.

"um can you not say it now?".

"no" Mr. Jeon's strict voice came from the other side.

"okay" he hung up the call.

He wondered what important thing would his parent tell to him. Would it be something bad or good? Eventually he got engrossed into deeper thoughts about it.

.

..

Once he entered his house after the tiring day at the college, the boy got embraced by the serious looks on his parents' face.

"welcome honey!" Mrs. Jeon greeted his son, hugging him.

"hi mom" jeongguk forced a smile and hugged back.

"you don't look good, did something happen to you?" his mom asked him worried, hoping for a valid reply.

But the raven-head simply lied about the incident with taehyung. "oh it's nothing mom. Probably homework"

"okay" she said smiling.

"oh jungkook I hope you've been well and we'll tell you the important news. But first freshen up" his dad said making their son to nod at it.

After freshening up, he lied on his couch scrolling through his Instagram. While he was doing so something caught his attention. It was Taehyung's post. But he couldn't get why he still hadn't unfollowed him. But before that he felt the need to read what he'd writtenㅡ

"hey, I'm actually taking a leave from the social medias. My life is really hard these days. Anxiety, depression, fever, this is all my life is rn. Ik facing difficulties in everything, literally everything. And sorry I can't tell y'all the reason behind all these, but I'd like to say one thingㅡ I understood my mistake, very well. It's making me regret every moment of my damn lifestyle. Honestly idfk, wtf was wrong with me that day. I wanna apologize, hope I won't be late to this. I'm so sick of this. Can I please end myself?"

When jeongguk pressed at the profile picture, only one message was shown on his screen, 'user not found'.

Damn, why is he feeling guilty, again?

"son, listen it's really very important matter" his dad announced, which indeed made him jump at the sudden voice.

"we don't know what you'll think of this, but you have to agree on it as it's related of our business" his dad said, followed with a nod by their son.
_______________
a/n- describe this story in one word. For me it's 'DISGUSTING' honestly..