𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚 || 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"What the hell..." You stared at the sky and watched as the ball Izuku threw disappeared from sight. Your eyes widened as the measurement read over seven hundred five meters... It was barely over Bakugou's throw at the beginning of all the tests.

A loud explosion rang in your ears as Bakugou stepped towards Izuku with anger written all over his face. "Oi! Deku! How the hell did you-" You didn't pay attention to the rest of the yelling that continued when Mr. Aizawa restrained Bakugou. You were more concerned about the topic of how Izuku threw that ball so far without a quirk.

Did he actually have a quirk all this time? Were he and mom just lying to me? No-

"(y/n) Midoriya." Oh wait, you're next.

You stepped over to the new ball resting on the ground in front of you, ignoring the urge to yell at Izuku for not telling you he had a quirk.

Wind rushed from all around you, carrying the ball until you felt like releasing the strong current that flowed from your hand.

You glanced over to check your result. Infinity.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"First? How did I get first?" you whispered, looking up at the class' results in confusion.

A shaking hand gripped onto your shoulder tightly "C-congratulations, (y/n)..."

Izuku's face was set in a frown, his eyebrows close together, and tears forming in his eyes. "What's up with your face? You look constipated," you deadpanned.

"I got last place..."

"So?" You gave him a curious look. Then you realized why he looked so worried. "You do realize Mr. Aizawa wasn't serious about expelling anybody right?"

"That's right. Nobody's going home. That was just a natural deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests." Some of your classmates next to you started yelling in shock at the short explanation your teacher gave.

"Oh, I thought you all knew. I'm sorry. Maybe I should have said something." More yelling arose as Yaoyorozu apologized for not informing everyone about the lie.