𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙬𝙤 || 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜

Hmm, the last chapter was a bit too short for my liking... So I'm putting this one up too. Three updates in one day 😌

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

The whole stadium was silent. Neither you nor izuku had made a move against each other even though you were told to start a while ago.

You sighed and got into a fighting stance. If he wasn't going to make the first move you would instead. You sent a line of fire his way, watching as he barely dodged the attack.

Your eyes widened as he brought his hand up and bent his finger as though he was going to flick something at you.

9 years old

"Geez, Izuku. You know we have to share a room right. Why do you have to have so much All Might merch... It's kinda creepy..."

"Because, one day, I wanna be just like him! Even if I don't have a quirk!" he said, his eyes sparkling as he gave his impersonation of All Might's laugh.

You smiled and nodded. "Alright. Alright. Just keep it on your side of the room, okay?" You flicked his forehead jokingly and laughed with him.

You gasped as the memory faded away from your mind. Why did I have to think about that right now out of all times? You blinked away the small trace of tears that formed in your eyes and continued to dodge the attacks Izuku shot at you.

"Damn it," you whispered, feeling your feet stumble slightly. Dizziness overcame you as you continued to fight. You barely noticed you had knocked Izuku out of bounds when you felt a sudden wave of nausea and collapsed.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"This is so stupid. Why do I have to be the one to wake you up again," Bakugou muttered, nudging you gently despite the annoyance in his voice.

This time, you woke up right away. "Where am I?" you whispered, rubbing at your eyes.

You heard an aggravated sigh. "You were literally here two days ago. Your stitches ripped."

"Oh, yeah, I'm in a hospital bed again."

As you closed your eyes you felt a hand harshly hit the top of your head. "Stop getting hurt, damn it!"

"Ow! I'm already injured enough, aren't I? No need to hit me!" You rubbed your head and glared.

Bakugou went silent, causing you to look up in confusion. "What is it?"

"I overheard Deku and Icy-hot talking before your fight," he said, a frown set on his face as he suddenly became extremely serious.

"About what?" you asked, feeling curious.

"You."

The door then burst open before you could say anything. "We're watching the fight! You gotta come look, (y/n)!" It was Mina at the doorway, and she wore a big smile. Bakugou left as she came to your side. But I wanted to know what he was talking about...

You glanced down at the bloodied bandages that surrounded your abdomen. "Don't I have to wait for Recovery Girl to come back before I-"

"You just popped a few stitches. You'll be fine," she said, bouncing on the heels of her feet, unable to control herself. "Plus, Recovery Girl said you can move around as long as you're careful. So come on!"

"I don't get why you're so excited by our classmates fighting each other..." you said while you pulled on your shoes.

She grabbed your hand and pulled you up from the bed. "Because, it's Midoriya and Todoroki fighting!"

You stopped moving. "I thought I saw Izuku go out of bounds?"

"You did! But they decided you were too injured to continue, So they just let him go instead." Mina pulled you by the arm and you continued to walk. "You should've seen Todoroki's face. He was pissed."

"What? Why?"

She sighed and whispered to you, "God, you're too oblivious, (y/n)."