𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 || 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"I'm tired." You collapsed against the wall, letting your head hang down.

"You should be! I can't believe they let you fight both Tokoyami and Iida for third place. I bet they're super bummed out after losing too..." Mina hummed and slid down next to you.

"I don't get why they let Izuku continue... I beat him, passed out, and was fine after a bit of healing and rest. They waited for him to recover before his next fight."

Your friend nodded along with you and said, "Maybe they just wanted to finish up the festival quickly?"

"Yeah, maybe. I got to fight in the end too, so I can't complain too much." You closed your eyes. "Oh, wait!" You stood up abruptly. "I gotta go find Bakugou!"

Mina stared at you like you were crazy. "What? Why would you need to go look for him for?"

"He was about to tell me something after I woke up, but you came in so he didn't get to tell me." You stopped, realizing something. "School ended a while ago, so he probably went home... I'll just go give him a visit!"

Mina then stood up. "At his house?! You really have gone crazy, (y/n)... How do you even know where he lives?"

"You do know that he and Izuku were childhood friends, right? Of course I know where he lives."

"Yeah, you're totally not being a stalker right now. Don't you think-"

"He said Shouto and Izuku were talking about me. I have to know what they were saying." You played various scenarios in your head, thinking about what the two could have possibly said about you.

Mina's eyes widened and she pushed at your back, suddenly changing her mind about the whole situation. "In that case, you better hurry up!"

"Okay! Okay! Stop shoving me!"