𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 || 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"I'm sorry I got upset and ran off in the beginning of the battle." You bowed towards your two teammates. "I should have found a way to work together. Thank you for backing me up."

They both quickly assured you that it was okay, "It's fine, (y/n)! We were able to get to Iida after you defeated Bakugou, so it sort of counts as working as a team, right?" Uraraka smiled as she spoke, her fists clenched in the air, psyched that she won the match.

"How did you beat Kacchan so easily, (y/n)? I didn't know you were so strong!" Izuku pulled a notebook out out of nowhere and started jotting things down. "Your quirk is really amazing the more that you think about it. Being able to control four elements: earth, fire, water, and wind - although you couldn't use the earth aspect within a building - is definitely a strong power, and doesn't stand a chance against Kacchan. But I don't remember you being able to control it that well. How did you learn to fight so quickly?"

Both you and Uraraka stared in worry at the boy who continued to ramble on and on about your quirk.

"Hey, Izuku. would you quit muttering? It's getting kinda creepy." The green-haired boy quickly shut up and looked at you. "And to answer your question, I trained every day. While you disappeared for days to god knows where, I was training alone at home. It's not my fault you weren't paying attention." You shrugged and walked away.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

You sighed and pulled out your phone. Shouto still hadn't come out of the school. Classes ended about fifteen minutes ago... Did he forget?

"Oi." You jumped at the voice next to you and put your phone back in your bag.

"Bakugou? What do you want?"

A glare remained on his face as he spoke, "How the hell did a shitty bitch like you beat me?"

You scoffed and stepped towards him, "Shitty bitch? First shit face then this? Why does everything contain the word shit? That's gross. You really need to widen your range of vocabulary, Bakugou."

A vein appeared on his face as he grew angrier. "Shut up! Like you're any better!"

"Well, unlike you, I don't like giving people crappy nicknames to make up for the fact that they're better than me," you teased, holding back laughter as explosions lit in his palms.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?! And why the fuck are you laughing at me?!" He yelled even more when you burst out in laughter.

"God, I haven't laughed like this in forever." You wiped a fake tear from your eye, making Bakugou yell even louder and release more small explosions.

You smiled cheekily, holding back more laughter. "You know, Bakugou, maybe you're not-"

"Kacchan!" Izuku was running down towards the two of you, his arm in a cast. How did that happen when he wasn't even supposed to be fighting anybody? Maybe just trying to secure the weapon was more intense than you thought.

"I have to tell you something, Kacchan."

It seemed Izuku didn't even notice you were there. "Well, that's my cue to leave. Maybe Shouto already left. See you later, Bakugou. Bye, Izuku."

"Like hell you'll see me later! Go die!"