𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 || 𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚢𝚊

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

It was the day of the UA Sports Festival and the two preliminary elimination rounds have already passed. In the obstacle race, you ended up in second whereas in the cavalry battle you stood in first on a team with Denki and Shouto.

Now, they were announcing the bracket for the one-on-one tournament - the final event. You scanned through the names on the large screen before spotting yours. And you had to fight... a kid named Shinsou. "Who's that?" you asked cluelessly.

"(y/n)." You flinched at the voice behind you. Then you relaxed when you realized it was only one of your classmates - Ojiro. "Don't say a word to that guy when you fight him."

"Who? Shinsou? I don't even know who he is. I don't think we'll be doing much talking."

"No. You don't get it. It's his quirk," he whispered, a wary look on his face.

You quirked a brow at him and said, "Oh, that's right. You were on his team during the cavalry battle, but you said you didn't remember what happened. That has something to do with his quirk?"

"Exactly. You can't answer when he talks to you. He brainwashes you or something. You can easily beat him if you just keep your mouth shut the whole time."

You nodded in understanding. Then a realization hit you - you don't even know who you're fighting next if you pass the first round. You looked back at the screen and glanced at the name of the person you were meant to fight if you beat Shinsou.

Izuku Midoriya.

You were shocked out of your thoughts by a pitying voice, "Man, I can't believe you have to fight Midoriya. The school knows that you're sorta siblings, right? That's pretty messed up." Denki sighed and put his arm around your shoulder. "But don't worry! When you beat that general studies guy, I'm gonna be here rooting for you. You'll do great!"

"Yeah, thanks. Good luck to you too..."