𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚 || 𝚟𝚜.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

Don't say a word. Don't say a word. Don't-

"(y/n), right? I saw that your last name is Aizawa. Isn't that last name of one of your teachers too?" As soon as you stepped in-bounds you were questioned by your opponent. He sighed when you didn't respond. "One of your classmates must've told you, huh? Bet it was that monkey I tricked into helping me. Stupid of him to give away his chance at winning ."

A smirk came to his face when you still didn't say a word. "Not talking? Don't worry. I'll get you to talk."

You jumped back when he stepped forward, sending currents of wind flying towards him. He wasn't able to dodge in time and barely kept himself from falling out of bounds. But he recovered quickly. "I noticed you hanging around that other classmate of yours. The son of the number two hero?"

Have you been stalking me or something? you almost asked aloud.

"Is he your boyfriend? What is it that you see in him? He's not that attractive, and it looks like he doesn't talk much." You clenched your fist at his words. "Oh. Maybe I do have a chance at beating you."

You wanted to yell. But instead, you ran and swept your leg under his feet, waiting until he was on the ground to push him out of bounds with just a shoot of water from your palm.

You gripped the soaked collar of his shirt, raising him up so that he saw your face. "What was that about you having a chance at beating me?" you whispered as soon as you were declared the winner.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Hey, (y/n). What was that guy saying to you down there?" asked Mina as soon as you sat down next to her. "Looked like it was making you upset."

"Uh, nothing much. He just tried to get me to talk so he could use his quirk on me." You stared down at the field below you where the teachers were preparing for another battle. "Who's fighting next?"

Mina thought to herself for a moment before answering. "I think it's Todoroki and Sero." Her eyes gleamed as an idea passed through her head. "Hey, maybe you should go wish Todoroki luck before his fight!"

"O-oh. I went to look for him, but I couldn't find him anywhere," you said.

"I saw him talking to Midoriya right after your fight with Shinsou ended. He looked pretty mad now that I think about it..."