𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 || 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚕

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

You scribbled down one last item onto the short list of supplies that you needed. All of your classmates - not including Bakugou and Shouto - decided to go shopping for things they would need when the whole class goes to the training camp during the break.

"Hurry up, (y/n)! Everyone is waiting for us!" Mina bounced on her feet in front of the house, swinging her bag around as she waited for you to come out of the house. "Cone on!" she whined, dragging out the last syllable of her sentence.

You folded up the piece of paper and handed it to her as you locked the front door. "Geez, sorry. Keep this in your bag for me please." She dropped the paper in her bag and as soon as you finished locking the door she grabbed onto your hand and dragged you into the direction of the mall.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"Hey, (y/n)." You glanced at Izuku who was sat on the edge of a planter. He beckoned you over and asked if you could watch his bags for him. You hesitantly agreed, thinking it wasn't too much of a task. "Um, thanks. I just need to go grab something from that shop over there." He pointed at the stationary store a few feet away. "I'll be back!"

You sat down and sighed, now wanting to go home. Someone else sat down real close to you as you were just about to doze off. You wanted to ask them to move over a bit but before you could, an arm plopped around your shoulders and a rough hand grazed at your throat.

"Make a scene and you die along with all these people around us."

"Shigaraki." Your voice cracked as his grip around your throat tightened.

Damn it. Why does this have to happen as soon as I'm left alone? "So you remembered my name this time, (y/n)."

"Look, yeah, I know your name now, but I don't who the hell you actually are and where you know me from, and I reassure you that I've never met you in my life," you whispered.

His hand tightened around your neck even more - so much that you felt he was about to choke you. "So you don't remember master either? He'll be disappointed to hear that."

"She doesn't have the quirk? How disappointing." Your eyes widened at the voice in your head. It's the same voice that belonged to the man that left you in the arms of Inko Midoriya.

"Well, besides that. The Hero Killer. You were one of the ones to stop him, right? My attack with the nomus was nothing compared to the uproar he caused. But that's partly your fault, isn't it?" You felt your airway cut off and you struggled to breathe properly. "That stunt you pulled when we last met too. Guess all those the experiments we did on you were false. I'd take you back with me now, but Kurogiri said to wait until there's less people around."

"Please let me go," you quietly begged. You prayed for that quirk of his to suddenly come into your control again, but you knew it wouldn't be that easy. Last time was just an accident.

He laughed at the fear in your voice. "What happened to all that strength you had before? Not going to try and take my quirk again? It was only temporary, but you can still be useful."

"(y/n)? Who's that..?" Your head shot up and you struggled to form words. "Deku said to come check on you..."

You silently begged Ochako to help you. The look you gave her must have been enough because she stepped closer to you and Shigaraki. "Let go of her."

And he did. As soon as you were released you had a coughing fit and fell to your knees. "I'll be seeing you again, (y/n)," Shigaraki whispered as he went to leave. "Don't even think about following me."

"(y/n)!" Ochako crouched down next to you. "Are you okay? I'll call the police."

"Wait. Can you call my dad first?" you asked, wincing at the pain in your throat. She quickly complied to your request and pulled out her phone.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

I'll be taking a short break from updates bc I have my finals this week and next week. I haven't been studying as much and now I have to cram everything last minute, so I'll be back once exams end. Hope you understand and have a lovely rest of your day/night! :)