Part 2

Wilbur sat there in his chair, looking at his computer. Just letting the music take over, he didn't want to think because he'll be in a sickening worry for a young boy that disappeared five months ago.

You said forever.

He scrolled down Twitter hoping he'll see any sign of life, then he went to the boys page. Nothing. It's trended five times since he was gone, #whereistommy? Made it to number one every time yet, he never responded or did anything to calm the fans. Maybe he left on purpose? What if he's in trouble?

Now I drive alone past your street.

In this case he scrolls past his social media pages, the musician groaned as he got a notification from Derek. He always got a icky feeling when he talks to him, not only was he a ridiculous replacement that could never live up to the original, but something was off about the boy.

All my friends tired

The burnet peeked his head above his monitor ignoring the British kid that messaged him, moving boxes covered his room. He was finally moving to the states, more specifically the Dream smp members, well most of them, were all moving in together.

Of hearing how much I miss you.

He grinned at the thought, moving in with all of his friends. More importantly he gets to live with Phil and Techno, practically his brother and father. Derek was also in sleepy bois inc. the curly haired burnet loathed the thought of it, he was hammered when he let him in. In no way did the three of them think of him as family.

The blonde stood up from the curled up position he was on his brown leather couch, sobbing like the mess he is. He chucked the empty bottle of vodka at the wall letting it shattered, he frowned.

Tommy took a gaze around the filth that he called home, he shook his head. What the hell am I doing? He impulsively ran to his room, to grab some random red and white duffel bag.

He unconsciously packed a vodka bottle then, grabbed a paper bag and put one in there for him to carry.

He forced himself to make a small smile, even though he was alone in this empty house. The place was still very messy, but he didn't care, he didn't even bother to clean himself up before going out in public. What's the point?

He then left, going to the nearest subway station. Memories flashed through his head of his old friends, the blonde felt as if he was leaving a era of his life. He softly grinned as he looked back at the good times.

Tubbo look at the bee.

Wilbur were like brothers.

Stop Your going to make me cry.

TOMMY!!

TUBBO!!

His name is Technoblade and he wears a gown.

I just got out a juvie Tommy.

Are you done with your pissing contest yet.

We didn't start the fire.

Dream have you heard of sapnap.

Yes.

Well he's a dick.

WHAT IS UP CHAT!!

All good things must come to a end.

He had a tear going down his cheek, as he got on the train. When Tubbo said those words, it was supposed to be role play but he didn't know, he would lose his parent later that night. He didn't know it was literal.

When he sat down, he let his eyes slowly close, finally sleeping. Only to be woken up hours later, by a familiar face.

"Where am I?" He said groggily, yawning after and rubbing his eye, he looked at the person in front of them. Their face was laced in concerned.

"Ireland, Tommy."