Part 8

A/N: IM VERY PROUD OF YOU ALL FOR COMMENTING DEATH THREATS TO DEREK. :)))

"N-" he got caught off by the blonde, "Look schlatt I dont need to know the details, I just want to know one thing? Is he ok? Is he safe?" The burnet huffed, and gave the child a small smile.

"Yea. Yea he is." The blonde mirrored schlatt's expression, he then started to turn on his heel, to leave. "Hey kid, do you want to go get McDonald's?" Purpled stopped, and grinned.

"Yes yes yes yes yes." The two started racing down the stairs, heading towards the door.

"Where are you to going?" A dirty blonde with a lime green hoodie said, walking up to them, he had a weird look on his face.

"Me and gray are getting McDonald's." Dre and purpled rose a eyebrow at nickname, I have talked to this dude twice. Thats it. He thought, but he still appreciated the nickname. The streamer liked it.

"Oh ok, well cya!" The two headed out the door.

"Who was that?" A shorter burnet wearing clout goggles said, Clay looked back at him and smiled softly.

"Purpled and jschlatt."

"I didn't even know they knew of each others existence in this house."

The one in the purple hoodie, was singing along to the lyrics. That's when a bizarre idea popped up into the others head.

"You want to go axe throwing?" That caught Grayson off guard, but he liked the idea so he shrugged and nodded.

The two pulled up to a place where you can throw axes, there were bullseye everywhere, purpled was excited to say the least.

"Ok, so do you know how to hold a axe?" The burnet questioned, trying to make sure the child in front of him is safe. Grayson picked up the axe, ignoring him and threw it at the multiple red circles. Hitting right in the middle. "What the fuck? Where'd you learn that?!" The New Yorker exclaimed, the young boy smirked.

"I did so many things when I was bored as a child, one of them was throwing axes." There was something off about that answer but schlatt brushed it off.

"Oh that's um interesting."

"Do you have your gun?" He Asked, the older pulled it out, raising his eyebrows as he watched the younger take his glock, and shoot it at the dark red target on the tree. Hitting right in the middle.

"Dude its fucking illegal to shoot guns." Schlatt said frantically, trying to take the gun away from the child.

"Calm down its Florida, I literally drove past a garage sale and it had guns in it." He said, making the older laugh.

The blonde and older stayed out there, for awhile. Mostly purpled trying to teach jschlatt on how to throw a axe, that was until they got kicked out of the place because they were screaming like gibbons.

"Wilby, w-what's up?" The blonde said, staring at what was once his older brother. He still saw him as that, but it was obvious it was one sided.

"Why'd you leave?! YOU LEFT EVERYONE!! YOU SELFISH PIECE OF SHIT!! WHY JUST BECAUSE MOMMY AND DADDY DIED?!! WHY ARE YOU EVEN UPSET, YOUR FATHER WAS A PEICE OF SHIT!?"

Tears trickled down his red painted cheeks, as he saw the musician step closer to him.

"Wait until minx leaves you." All sudden there's a sharp excruciating pain coming from his side, he looked down to see a knife plunged into him.

He laid there, soaked in his blood, laying in a           puddle of the red dna.

He woke up gasping for air, frantically looking around, a concerned minx walked in. He felt like he was about to burst into tears at any second.

"Hey, what's wrong?" She said in a quiet comforting voice, he whimpered as he look up at her. I can trust her. He thought.

"I-I left everyone b-because I couldn't handle the death of my parents, I mean I d-don't even why I care about my dad, he was shitty guy." He hiccuped, tears streaming down his rosy painted cheeks. She quickly pulled him in for a hug, he melted into her touch. "I just wanted to be gone for a minimum of three months but t-they replaced me before I could come back."

"Tommy, I'm so sorry. Just know, I love you, I know we only been like good friends for the past three weeks but I do ok. You have me Kiara and schlatt. You are with so much to us, let me tell you one thing, we would never replace you." He felt safe.

"T-thank you." That was when a idea came to toms head. "Hey can we go to the place where I filmed my one million special, it was downtown of my old city." She nodded, and gave him a small smile.

"Of course." She ruffled his blonde hair, and held him until he drifted asleep.