Part 10

The sixteen year old, sat at the toilet with his head hung low. Wiping off any chunks or liquid that came out of his mouth, he was looking awfully pale.

"Yo, Tommy- what happened in here?" Kiara asked walking in, he gave her a week smile.

"I threw up, I don't know what's going on?"

"Cold turkey." She said bluntly, he raised her eyebrow. "Your a alcoholic, and your going through withdrawal." He threw his head back and groaned.

"I'm still going to Nottinghamshire." She nodded, and shrugged.

Time skip.

His blonde golden hair blew in the wind, as he walked around the familiar town center. Despite the fact that he looked sickly pale, minx was having fun to.

They stopped at the record store, the red head looked at the sixteen year old. He had a warm smile on his face, as he gazed at the place, the two stood there in front of the store just staring at it, in silence.

"This is jack's favorite record store." He suddenly spoke, she rose her eye brow, "He recommended it to me, he was supposed to film the one million special with me but he couldn't make it."

"You miss him?" She asked as if it wasn't a stupid question.

"Yea, our friendship was overlooked by a whole fucking ninety-two miles in the fandom." He let out a dry laugh, then he tilted his head as he saw someone sprinting towards him. Before he could even process it, he was tackled.

"TOMMY?!!" He heard the British voice yell excitedly, the blonde started grin ear to ear.

"JACK?!" He screamed back, even though they were on the floor hugging. They both heard a camera go off, and looked up to see minx standing over them, laughing her ass off. They quickly split apart and jumped up.

"Minx?" The eighteen year old said confused on why she was here.

"Jack, I live with minx." His eyes went wide, making Tommy slip out a giggle.

"Uhm, Tommy where have you been? You kind of disappeared." He said scratching the back of his head, the young boy froze not knowing what to do.

"Tommy if your not ready you don't have to answer." The sixteen year old nodded, unknown to jacks smirk on how protective minx sounded over the blonde.

"Traumatic shit happened." He vaguely replied. "Don't tell anyone you know, only Schlatt knows."

"Of course." He said smiling softly, just happy to see his friend again.

"Yo, Tommy can you go get me a Pepsi please, you can get whatever you want." She said holding out her ten bucks out, she ruffled his hair after he grabbed it.

"My mom used to do that." Jack said all of sudden, she looked at him confusingly. "Mama minx." She lightly smacked him across the back of his head.

"I'm not a fucking mother, you wanker." The child came back, with two sodas.

"Let's go do something." The trio walked off, looking for anything to do.

"Denial." Jack whispered to minx.

The curly haired burnet sat on his bed, gazing at the wall in his thoughts. But I went to Tommy's house? It was a mess and he left a note. Was it Tommy? Maybe he left someone to? Maybe Derek is lying? No why would he lie. So toms- no he doesn't deserve that nickname. Tommy left someone else also? No no why would he do that? Because he's a dick remember, he left. Believe the one who is actually present in your life.

He sighed, he looked up at his door, as he saw the burnet and the blonde chatting. Everyone found it weird, how those two magically became friends. The taller one stopped by wils door.

"Hey wil."

"Go away." He said harshly, glaring at him, Schlatt scoffed.

"I can't you believe that piece of shit, just remember always trust your gut. You've always had a icky feeling about him." He left at that, leaving him to sit in his thoughts.

A/N: I HAVE THE QUESTIONS:

CORNER OF PHOTO IS THAT JACK OR NO THAT JUST A PERSON THAT SORT OF LOOKS LIKE HIM?!