Part 26

Oh thanks for 73k

Dereks pov seven years ago

The nine year old gazed at the starry sky, his messy black hair hung low slightly poking him in the eye he breathed in the cold icy air. He grinned thinking about what to do with Grayson tomorrow, he was finally going to his house.

His head jerked at the sudden twig snapping behind him, his father trudged through the white pearly snow. The olders face was one of the few faces that Derek could read, he cocked a eyebrow.

"You fucking snake!" His dad screamed at him making the younger flinch, eyes widening in fear.

"YOU'VE BEEN HANGIN OUT WITH THE MOSS BOY!?" Shit, no he's going to kill gray. No no no no. The nine years old brain raced as Jason got closer to him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Daddy I-I don't know what your talking about?" He wanted to roll over and vomit.

"YOUR LYING NOW!?" Derek winced, shaking his head vigorously as his dad kneeled down next to him, without realizing the dark haired boy held his breath fearing what the elder was going to do to him.

"Tell me boy, what would you do to keep Grayson safe? Alive?"

"Anything." The younger said with no hesitation, there was no questions about it the sandy blonde was the most important person to him.

"If it meant he gets hurt, emotionally or physically but he still stays alive, would you hurt him?"

"I-I dont want to hurt him." He stammered out, eyes stinging.

"Do what I say even it's hurting him or I will kill him." The fifty year old said, his face only centimeters from the now sobbing boy.

"P-Please, D-Daddy I don't want to hurt him." He whined, the black orbs bright red and watery.

"I will kill him."

"Fine." The nine year old whispered, gaze shifting to the icy grass.

The next night he ratted out the moss's hiding spot when he went to visit Grayson, it pained the younger to see the ten year olds face as he looked at him with a plastered look of betrayal.

The next time his father asked him to do something to protect Grayson was when Derek was sixteen, the dark eyes watched as his father slowly paced around the room.

"I want you to kill his parents, then somehow become the new him." What the fuck? He thought, what did Tommyinnit have to do with any of this? "If one them doesn't like you pull the I tried do self harm trick, it always gets people."

"Dad do i have to do this? Tom is just a innocent boy."

"Do you want me to kill Grayson Moss?" The younger silenced at that, he didn't want the only person who showed sympathy for him to die.

His dad was always watching so he just played the cold hearted psychopath card, sometime it got hard to tell the difference between reality and his persona.

Right when it started to get really hard to distinguish the two personalities, his dad asked for one more thing.

"Kill the boys new mother and father figure, maybe try to get Gray to do it but if he doesn't then you do it."

Now he's here in the shared room, shaking as he held his last gun. I killed minx. He told himself, he knew he still had to murder schlatt but something was holding him back.

He anxiously stared at the wall, for the first time in seven years he hadn't felt like he was being watch, which unfortunately he despised. Because nor has purpled come home, the sixteen year old buried his palms into his forehead, squeezing his eyes shut.

I need to stop.

He really wanted to see reality again, finally to be able to talk to some one without being on edge constantly.

You deserve to die.

He glanced at the picture frame on his dresser, it was of him and his father, he squinted his eyes furrowing his eyebrows, tilting his head as a menacing thought appeared into his mind.

I can just kill my dad.

Can I kill him though?

Maybe I should kill my self? Everything would be over.

But so would it if I killed Jason.

What if I fail?

What if he kills Gray?

So I either kill Schlatt, my self, or my father.

But it's all to protect one person.

Because

In

The

End

It's

Always

Been

To

Keep

Grayson

Moss

Safe.

By the way Purpled and Derek are all platonic