Part 15

His sandy blonde hair clung to his head, sweat beaded down his forehead as he sprinted, heavily breathing, constantly looking behind him.

Out of nowhere, a person in a black uniform popped up, making Grayson stop at his feet. He turned around, to see more of them, they were all circling him.

"Grayson, there is no way out of here." The familiar voice said, making him freeze as the older came clear in his vision. His eyes widening, "Hey son, I'm sorry." He said in a calming, assuring voice.

"BOYS GET HIM." All the men charged at him, he tried to fight them back. But there was to many of them, they eventually brought him to the floor, curled up in a ball, tears stained his face as he laid there, getting jumped.

Time skip

The sky became less blurry as he squinted his eyes more, when became more aware of his surroundings he frantically got up, looking around. What was my dad doing with them? He thought to himself as he remembered the events of last night.

He slowly walked, no he was limping to the nearest gas station. His side felt like it was being stabbed a thousand times over.

When he finally got to a gas station, he rushed to get supplies to treat his wounds and headed straight to the bathroom ignoring the protests he got from the cashier.

He dramatically sighed as he took in his appearance, dirt and blood covered him mostly, clear dark eye bags hung under. He gave himself a fake reassuring smile, as walked over to the toilet seat, and sitting on it, to stitch him self up.

His curly hair hung down to his eyebrow, as he stared at the wall, lost in his thoughts. Praying no one will interrupt him this time, his eyes stung, he felt like crying his eyes out.

Did I do the right thing? No. Maybe I should've of listen to Tom. No no Derek is right. But Tommy is Tommy he's my little brother? Is he? Tommy was my brother? Now that just doesn't sound right. Maybe I should told him to stay? No no I did the right thing- did I though?

A tear fell out, as he glanced at the bottle of vodka next to him. Trying to resist the urge, deep down he knows he's been trying ever since seven months ago, even though he hates to admit it.

"Wilbur stop!" The blonde said in a worrying tone, "ok, your worth so much to me, to everyone on the Dream smp, we all love you, I love you. We're like brothers, please stop getting drunk all the time, it's not going to help, it's just going to get worst, I know it's hard to quit but I'll be here every step of the way, ok?"

"O-ok." The older said, his voice cracking slightly as he sniffled."

He smiled softly at the memories, at how caring the boy was. Wait this makes no sense, why would Tommy leave? He asked himself, but why would he become a alcoholic if he was so intent on me staying sober? The burnet ran his fingers through his hair, confused.

Who the fuck was telling the truth?!