Part 4

Unknown pov

I looked at the young boy, or the shell of a child I once knew. His hair looked wet? He had stains all over his shirt, I looked over at what he was holding. Oh you got be fucking kidding me.

I tucked my recently dyed reddish hair behind my ear, and shook him a couple of times trying to wake Tommy up.

When he finally did, he looked at me with wide eyes. "Where am I?" The blondes voice was raspy and hoarse, I sighed.

"Ireland Tommy."

Back to third person

"Minx please don't tell anyone." She groaned in defeat.

"Fine, but your coming with me kiddo." He opened his mouth to protest, but she shook her head. "Don't even think about it."

"So your not going to tell Wilbur or Niki?" She nodded.

"Yea, I respect your wishes. But I am going to take this." She stole the paper bag from him, he rolled his eyes.

"Your not curious? On why I'm drinking?" Minx rose her eyebrow, she shook her head.

"You disappeared for five months, I assumed something bad happened. So if you want to talk about it, I'm here. If not I totally understand I'm not going to push you." He softly smiled, he felt a comforting warm feeling seep in.

"Thanks, I'll tell you soon when I'm ready." She mirrored his smile, and nodded.

"You hungry?" She asked as they reached her flat, Am i hungry? He thought to himself, he hasn't ate in four days. His stomach was so empty it hurt, he never meant to do it on purpose.

A/N: wait does she live in a flat?

"Um y-yea." She opened her front door, it smelt nothing like his home, can I even call it a home anymore? It reminded him of cinnamon rolls.

"Hey minx why do you have a kid?" Her flatmate asked, as they walked to the kitchen.

"This is Tommyinnit, and he's our new roommate. Toms this is Kiara." The dark haired girl grinned, as she looked at the boy.

"Welcome to our humble abode. Now what the fuck is for dinner?!" They all sat down at a table, discussing for dinner.

Time skip

"Ki, if you even think about my touching my pizza, I will burn this flat down." The boy snapped at her, it took Tommy no time to feel comfortable with the two women. He even made up a nickname for the dark haired girl.

"Wha- and what makes you think you could do that?" She asked, he smirked.

"Broken child pass." He heard minx chuckle as she walked back into the room, with two liters of coke.

"I'll help you Tommy." She said, she sat down at the table. Mentally thanking herself for taking in the child.

"What?! JustaMinx our friendship is over." Her bestfriend faked pouted making them all burst out into laughter, it wasn't even that funny.

Later that night, Minx turned on music. They all just sat there singing along, well actually Tommy was sitting, the other two were dancing.

"SO TELL ME WHY, AIN'T NOTING BUT A HEART BREAK." For the first time, the blonde couldn't help but genuinely grin, he laughed as minx tried to do a cartwheel.

"I JUST SPOKE TO TOMMYINNIT, HE SAID GIVE ME A GOD DAMN MINUTE. LIKE BITCH TWO POST ONE MONTH GEORGE PAST ME THE BLUNT. I PAY FOR THE DICK NOT A FUCKING MANHUNT!!" They screamed, it's a wonder how the neighbors don't complain about them.

As they continued, the youngest started to feel more drowsy, his eyes started to droop lowly. The red head noticed and stopped the music.

"Let's go watch a movie twats." They all went to the living room, about halfway through the movie minx felt a heavy weight on her shoulder. She turned her head slightly to see, blonde curls. She softly smiled. A/N: this is all platonic.

At that moment minx made a silent oath to herself. Keep TommyInnit safe.