Part 18

A/N: I just want to remind you guys I haven't covered all the tws from the first page. ;)

Wilbur sighed as he knocked on the white oak door, a faint 'come in' told him so he turned the door knob, walked in to see a slightly pissed off New Yorker.

"Look I know your mad at me for what I sad to Tommy-"

"Dude you told him no there cares about him. I don't even know how your taking the psychos side." He crossed his arms, after he adjusted his iconic black hat.

"That's what I came here for, after that night- I guess, seeing him- seeing Tommy kind of changed things I guess- I don't know... but after my anger and shit was gone, I started questioning stuff, I just want to know how was he the past five months, maybe it will help with my confusion." The younger smiled, and nodded.

"The good or bad first?"

"Good, first."

"Ok, so skip forward five months after he disappeared, he took a train and Minx accidentally found him, then took him in. According to them those were actually some pretty fun weeks other than Tommy going through withdrawal anyways they took a trip to  that place tom recorded his one mil special, and they ran into Jack. He invited them to Florida, they decided sure then Tom and purpled became friends, best friends. Then he ran into you guys two weeks later."

"Oh." The curly haired burnet said quietly.

"Techno believed him." Wilbur rose a eyebrow, confused at most.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, Tommy told him the truth and well techno believed him. But once they ran into Derek it was like a switch flipped in him." The older scoffed, and let out a dry chuckle.

"How is he so good at manipulating people?"

"Well gray told me that he's been doing it since he was little, those two grew up on how to manipulate." Wilburs eyes widened, mouth agape.

"Two?! Why was Purpled raise on it?"

"Oh well he grew up with Derek." The younger said coldly, still pissed at the young boy for lying to him weeks on end.

"How do we know if Grayson isn't lying to us about something?!" Schlatt let out a exaggerated sigh, resting his head back against the wall.

"We don't know, but we just got to trust him, because to be honest we're screwed if he goes behind our back." The two sat in silence, for the first time in awhile the musician felt safe. Maybe it was because he started to see the truth or maybe it was because he knew Tommy was safe, his little brother was ok.

"Thank you for telling me this stuff."

Sorry of the shit part