Part 22

Everyone flinched at the noise, frantically looking around, some looking for where came from, others seeing if anyone was shot.

That's when the gaze of the icy blue eyes landed on the victim, his face turn completely and utterly pale, almost as if he was a ghost.

"M-Mom?" Out of fear he didn't even realize that he called her that, "M-Mom?" His voice cracking, as he stared at her getting no reply, her eyes just stared up at the ceiling.

"MOM!" He let out a raw scream that made everyone else wince as he broke out of his trance rushing towards her, "m-mom please.." He begged, he put a hand on her wound, tears slowly falling down to his cheek onto her body.

"No N-no not a fucking again." He looked around the others, "SOME ONE FUCKING CALL NINE ONE ONE!!" He looked back at her, locking eyes with the orbs that slowly beginning to lose life in them.

"T-Tommy.." she said weakly, "It's ok, I-I'm not going anywhere." She whispered, slowly putting her hand up to his cheek, cupping it.

"M-Mom please." His voice was soft, hoarse, it sounded so scratchy, her greenish blue eyes stared back at his, she was smiling.

"I love you, son."

Her hand slowly fell from the hold of his face, her orbs became still all of sudden. "NOO, fuck- mom don't- don't-" He wrapped his arms around her body, hiding his face into her shoulder, his cheeks might as well feel like a swamp.

"I love you to." He whispered.

Purpled pov

He froze as he watched his best friend cry for minx, he panicky looked around for a certain dark haired satan.

He sprinted up the spiral stair case, finding Derek at the end of it. The light purple eyes locking with the dark ones, his eye brows furrowed in confusion.

"Hey." The same sick smirk plastered on his face.

"Y-you said if she-"

"Oh come the fuck on, that shit doesn't exist dumbass." The sandy blonde looked off the inside balcony, staring down at the group of people, and the two in the middle of all of them.

"I'm still fucking alive, you don't have the gun anymore. You can't kill me."

Thanks for 46k, love you guys :)