Part 27

Not me not having ideas for Tommy's storyline so I continue to write derek and purpled. So if you have ideas please comment them

The tall brunette entered the mansion carefully, he had just got done talking to Wilbur and watching the young blonde sleep.

He sighed as walked up to the white oak door, he needed to go in because he needed to look for clues on where his other kid went.

He entered the decently sized room, two beds the sheets folded exactly the same and he furrowed his eyebrows as he glanced at the bay window, there sat a dark haired boy who had puffy eyes.

"You do know you don't have to fake cry when your alone?" The younger glared at him, clearing his throat.

"I-I'm just practicing." He stammered out trying to make a excuse, continuing to look out the window. While the anger seeped through the older's veins, schlatt huffed.

"How long do you think you keep on doing this for?! Seriously how long are you going to torture my boys?! Why are doing this?!" He screamed, the sixteen year old sighed blankly looking at him.

"Just look for what you came here for." Annoyed of the twenty one years old presence, once again he went back to watching the scenery, the trees swayed back and forth due to the mass amounts of wind, cars sped by and sometimes a naked dude would run by every once and awhile.

"No, no you killed my fucking best friend, you have killed almost all of Tommy's parental figures in his life and Grayson ran away, all because of your psychotic ass, so you better give me some fucking answers!!" The New Yorker continued yell.

"Because I'm protecting some one!!" The younger said quicker than he processed, smacking a hand over his mouth regretting it.

"How the fuck does killing every parental figure Tommy has, how does that protect someone?!" The younger scoffed, shaking his head.

"Gray likes wooded or abandoned areas, you'll find him there." He said bluntly ignoring the older's remark, he groggily rested his head on the glass window.

"Oh fuck off, don't act like you want to help. Your a fucking bitch, and I would honestly kill you if I had my glock on me."

"It's ok, your son Grayson left to go plan my murder not because minx died- well sort of but anyways he already got that covered." And the sixteen year old was perfectly fine with it as long as it was purpled who did it.

"No Gray isn't like you, he wouldn't run off to go kill people."

"Gray isn't killing multiple, he's killing one. Me. He used to do it when he was younger run off to abandon places or the woods, it's how I met him." He wasn't really caring at that moment what he said, the feeling of not being watched had him on edge already he didn't want to sit here pretending to be a absolute psychopath.

"You don't get to call him Gray, but that's another thing I don't get, from what Grayson told me you two were pretty close and then it was like flip switched over night." The dark haired boy rolled his eyes, getting up.

"Funny isn't it." His voice wavered for a second as he walked out of the room, making schlatt raise a eyebrow, but immediately getting distracted when his phone went off.

Wilbur
Tommy is awake.

Please follow me on twitch.tv/chesoslive I'm going to be streaming very soon like this week. :)