[1]- The Arrival

✅Revised

Jisung was in the airport, getting nervous by the second. A whole year had passed since he had debuted with Stray Kids and yet, only now his parents were going to personally meet the whole group. They knew Felix already, Jisung's best friend was usually present for some time in their almost daily face calls, but all of the other members, his parents had never even talked to and, for some reason, that made Jisung feel extremely nervous.

When he finally saw the smaller girl running to him through all the people and bags in the airport he couldn't keep a smile from creeping in his face. His little sister threw herself at him, droping the small bag she had on her back. Jisung threw her in the air and made her laugh.

"Alright, alright, enought now, you'll kill her."- his dad laughed and took the little one from his son's arms giving him a small hug before the mom hugged him crying.

"It's been so long I can't believe it, son."

Jisung rolled his eyes, amused at the sobbing woman in front of him, the eyes he knew so well, from watching them in himself everytime he looked at the mirror.

"It's been like 4 months since you've seen me personally, mom."

"Too much."- Gaeul crossed her arms and pouted in her father's lap. Jisung laughed at the women of his life and told them it was time to go. He took the 7 year old by her hand and started explaining to his parents what was the plan.

" Our mannager agreed to let you guys stay at the dorms with us since until the next concerts we'll be doing another season of Finding Skz so we will all be sleeping in the living room together. My roommates agreed to let you all stay in our beds since we wont be using them. You can go around with us as staff through all the show and where we go but I won't be able to spend much time with you this time."- Jisung pouted as he felt his little sister let go of his hand to catch some leave on the ground.

Soon they got into the car and Jisung told the driver he could go.

"It's okay son, we'll think of this as an experience rather than a visit. We've never seen you working and never met your members, they are your second family and I feel really sad that we never got to meet them, they all seem amazing by what we've seen on the internet."

Jisung smiled.

"They are way better in person, believe me."

—————

"And this is where you'll be staying."

The second Jisung finnished the sentence, they all heard the main door open, indicating someone had just arrived at the dorms.

"I've told you before I don't like eggplant why do you keep buying it!"

"Because there are other people living with you, you idiot! What? We can't like eggplant?"

"NO ONE HERE LIKES EGGPLANT."- the first voice shouted. "Don't roll your eyes hyung, come back here shorty!"

His parents looked at him and Jisung laughed. "Those were Hyunjin and Changbin, they must have forgotten something on their way to rehearsal, come on."

When the four of them got to the living room, a short guys was sitting on the ground tying his shoes while another guy with hair as black as the other's was scrolling through his phone. They both looked up when Jisung cleared his throat.

"Oh, hello." - they both bowed to Jisung's parents, knowing they would be coming today.

"So, who are these exacly?"

Jisung smiled at his father's curiosity.

"This is Hawng Hyunjin, he is a rapper and part of the dance line, ha can also sing pretty well, but his positions are lead rapper and lead dancer."

Hyunjin bowed again, smiling at the adults and at the little kid.

"This is Seo Changbin, he is part of 3racha as well, main rapper, loves dark but is a softy and can also sing pretty damn well."

"You didn't need to expose me in the first 5 seconds Jisung."- Changbin rolled his eyes and the Han family laughed.

"Nice to meet you boys. So, none of these are the hand holding guy from the survival show?"

Jisung rolled his eyes while hyunjin and changbin looked at each other, laughing, but kind of surprised.

Jisung's dad has been obsessed with teasing him about that since the reality show. Truth be told, Jisung knew what it looked like, but he didn't even think about it at the time. He just needed to hold his hand at the time, and when their fingers interlocked, Jisung felt so much calmer, all the stress going away. He knew his dad would never let it go, he just wished he wouldn't make Minho too uncomfortable.

His dad saw the other two boys sharing a knowing and amusing look.

"Very funny, no they are not."

"Now that I think about it, I haven't seen him since lunch, you think he'll miss practise?"- Hyunjin asked the other two boys.

"It's a dance practise, of course he won't skip"

"A dancer? Well Jisung, never thought that was your type."- his dad smiled and his mom roles her eyes behind her husband, but still laughed.

"Dad, very funny, not my type at all because I am straight."

Hyunjin rolled his eyes and Jisung's father caught it.

"Whatever you say, honey."

As they walked out to the boy's practise Jisung's father could hear hyunjin and changbin teasing Jisung ahead.

This was going to be interesting.