[14] Ice Americano

✅Revised

Minho thanked the lady and grabbed both cups, turning to sit next to the other boy. The cafe was quiet and almost empty but they still had to keep their heads down, their hats on and their masks covering their faces the best they could.

"Here."

Jisung smiled at the older, his half mooned eyes giving it away, since his black mask covered half of his face.

"Thanks Hyung."

Minho took of his mask, facing the wall, and made a face.

"Please stop calling me that."

Jisung took a sip of his cafe and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Why?"

"That's what you call all the others, they are your Hyungs, I'm not."

Jisung felt his face burn.

"What are you, then?"

"Your boyfriend, obviously."

Jisung almost chocked and Minho turned to him, his mask covering his bottom lip, laughing at the guy.

"W-what?"

"At least I will be, I won't ask you in the middle of a cafe but you get the idea.", he winked as the younger lowered his head.

Suddenly his phone rang, Jisung looked around, deeming the cafe empty enought to answer the video call. He quickly put one of his earphones on and pressed the accept button.

"Hi dad !"

"How is my champion?"

Jisung rolled his eyes, it had been a week since they won their first award and his dad hadn't stopped ever since.

"Good, how are you guys?"

"Great. Hey, we saw the player the dance line posted, your sister is obsessed."

"Minho did really good!", his mom shouted in the back.

"How is him, by the way?"

Jisung got up and went to Minho, taking his chair with him. He sat down under the curious gaze of the older and gave him the other earphone, letting him appear on the screen.

"Oh hi there! You guys were on a date?"

"Just getting some coffe, Mr Han.", Minho smiled and waved his cup of coffe.

The older man smiled at the duo

"I always knew you loved each other. Next time you come to Malasya bring him, honey, he would love it here. I need to go now but I want to know when you guys become official!"

He then proceded to hang up on his son's face.

Jisung rolled his eyes and was about to get uo when a hand on his waist stoped him, Jisung suddenly saw two girl with a phone, pointed at them and giggling.

"Minho, not here, they recognized us."

The older looked over and made Jisung face him with a shrug.

"Why should we care?"

"Are you crazy? A dating scandal in our own group?"

"It's not a scandal if you own it, and everyone wants us together, they did since day one."

Of course he had a point, Jisung had to give him that.

"I guess so..."

"Don't you want to?"

"I do, I really do. I hate hiding it."

Minho smiled softly and took of his mask, hearing the girls gasp in enthusiasm, probably only now understanding he was Minho, since Jisung was the only one with the mask down until then.

"Changbin and Felix will be assuming it tonight at the vlive."

Jisung's eyes widened.

"Really?"

"Yep, they are done with hiding it as well. So what about we do it in a diferent way?", the elder smirked.

"I hate that face, last time you said it we ended up fucking in an unlocked meeting room, where we had a meeting two hours after.", Jisung's eyes narrowed. "With Jyp."

Minho laughed and took his hand, making sure the girl were filming, which they clearly were.

"Not as dangerous, but probably as crazy."

Before Jisung could process it, Minho's lips crashed against his own in a short, slow kiss. Jisung's hand made it's way to cup the elder's face and his thumb caressed it for a while, their lips softly dancing, not deepening the kiss at any moment.

When the pulled away, Minho put his mask back on, looking around and pretending to be worried about people seeing it. Of course he played blind to the girls and immediately sat back, his arm around a blushing Jisung, who still had his mask down. The younger grabbed his coffe and took a sip, letting his head fall in the other's shoulder.

"Chan is going to kill us."

"I know, it will be fun."

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"You're so lucky I love you."

"I love you too, baby."

Minho took the last sip of his coffe and pouted, trying to get a hold of Jisung's cup. The younger immediately got up, walking to the other side of the table.

"No way, go buy another one."

Minho put his mask down to show his pout.

"I thought you said you loved me?"

Jisung nodded, focusing on his phone as he felt the notification pop off on Skz groupchat about a newlyseen post.

That was fast.

"I do, baby."

"But not more than Ice Americano?"

Jisung looked him dead in the eyes with a teasing smile.

"Know your limits, Lee Minho."

The end

Did I really just finnish both of my storys in the last two days? I did.

What does that mean?

TIME FOR A NEW STORY!

Also I thought about maybe doing a second book for this one but I don't really feel like it, specially since no one even reads this, or almost no one.

Anyway for those of you who did I hope you enjoyed it 💌