[13] Just us ⚠️

✅Revised

Two days later it was finally time for his parents and sister to leave. They all said their goodbyes at the dorm, before sprinting to dance practise. Jisung tried to ignore his dad's comments about wanting to be the first one to know when they became official, and his mom smiled when she realized Jisung didn't deny it anymore.

Minho had already left, apparently to choreograph while the other's would be recording.

Jisung almost thanked Chan when the older said he was free to go wherever he wanted, since his part was the first one to be recorded, but he figured he couldn't look too happy, even thought all of them new exacly where he was going.

He ended up siting on the floor, Minho's legs wraped around his waist while the elder hugged him from behind. Jisung playing with his hands while they looked at each other through the mirror. They didn't notice Chan, who went in silently, only to take a picture of the soon to be couple.

"You should be working."

Minho burried his face on the other's nape and sighed, making shivers run throught Jisung's spine.

"Nah, I'll get it done in no time."Jisung turned and was about to lean in when he noticed the door was open."What?" He got up and closed it, locking it and turning back to Minho, who was already up, loking confused. "Did you just..."

Jisung turned of the lights and took the guy by his hand, making him sit on the couch and proceding to sit on his lap, one leg at each side.

"It's about time you shut up."

Jisung couldn't cleary see his face, but he almost felt his chin go back up, as the shocked expression changed to a teasing one. The elder pulled him close by his waist and licked his ear.

"Mu baby wants something?"

Jisung let out a small moan as Minho made him press down, feeling the older already getting hard below him.

"I want."

A shaky sight left the younger's mouth when Minho slowly kissed his neck, lazily creating a line of small kisses below his collarbone, until the found his sweet spot, inversting there as the younger started to move.

"What do you want, baby?", Minho finally reached his mouth and lifted his shirt, getting rid of that useless piece of clothing.

"I-i want you."

"Me?"

Jisung rolled his eyes and pressed down himself, both completly hard now. Minho's nails carved on Jisung's back, making him let out a squeak.

"Jezus M-minho."

The older felt the despair in Jisung's voice and finally kissed him, starting to palm his dick at the same time, the sweat pants not ofering a lot of protection for the younger. Jisung moaned into the kiss, felling Minho's tongue explore every corner of his mouth, his hand holding onto Minho's shoulders as he felt his body start to shake.

"How are you feeling, baby?"

Jisung gasped and grabbed Minho's hand, confusing the older. He took a few breaths before locking eyes with the older, still in the dark.

"Minho I beg you please just fuck me."

The older's mouth droped.

"W-wait. Here and now? All the way."

Jisung nooded quicly.

"I can't take it anymore. I've literally been dreaming about this for the last couple of days."

Minho woke up from his transe.

"You've been having wet dreams with me."

"Yes, now please fuck me."

Minho laughed at the lack of embarrasment.

"Are you sure?"

"Please."

Minho kised him again and made him lay on the couch, taking his pants off immediatly, while Jisung took his own out. He hovered over the younger and kissed him slowly, letting things heat up at it's time, one of his hands carefully playing with his niples, making the younger moan from time to time. He swirled his tongue on the younger's bottom lip and the other gave him passage, his hands slightly pulling Minho's hair. The older took his chance and slowly put Jisung's boxer's down, before going down to his chest, sucking on a nipple dor a while, he tried to go further down but Jisung pulled him up again.

"No. Just do ti, I swear next time I'll be more patient but please Minho. Nothing before."

"Are you crazy?"

Jisung rooled his eyes and moved, uncomfortable with his own desire.

"I'm okay from last night."

"You fing-"

"I had to, okay? You wouldn't get out of my head."

Minho shook his head smiling and took his own boxers out. the moments he leaned over to kiss him again and positioned himself at the younger's entrance, stroking his member a few times, he clearly saw Jisung's mouth open, his head shot back and his eyes closed.

Beautiful.

He kissed his chin, wanting atention. Jisung kissed him and put his legs around the older's waist.

"Jisung?"

"What?"

"I love you.", and with that he entered the younger.

Jisung's back arched, his legs shaky and his breath fastening as he felt the lenght filling him up.

It felt too good.

There was a bit of pain there but nothing that couldn't be ignored. Minho pushed a little bit more, only to make sure he was all in.

"I-i l-love you T-tAH.", Minho chuckled at the moaning boy, as he started thrusting into him. Jisung grabbed his shoulders as the older reached a steady pace, his own hands still playing with Jisung's nipples, making him go even crazier.

"You're so lucky the walls are sound proof.", after he said that, Jisung moaned even louder, Minho started stroking faster, the noise of them hiting against each other creating the most adicting rhythm they had ever listened to. Minho started panting, feeling his limit reach, ao he started slowing down until Jisung whined.

"What are you doing?"

"Calm down tiger."

He got out of the younger and sat down, motioning for him to ride him. Jisung quickly got on top of him and burried the member inside of himself, with Minho's hand on his waist as he started moving up amd down harshly. Minho helped with the pace and soon the room was filled with moans again, Jisung feeling Minho stroking his member at the same time.

"Holly fuck Minho."

The older started thrusting his hips up, meeting the boy halfway and the rhythm sped up again, until they were both in their limits. Jisung came first, his cum hitting both boys. He felt his body tremble down but kept on the rhythm, feeling Minho get full inside of him.

"Get out Ji, I'll..."

"Fuck you.", the younger kissed Minho and sped up all he could until he felt the warm cum fill him up. He pulled away from the kiss and joined his forehead with Minho's panting hard.

"Jisung... fuck what did you do? Now it will be hard to clean."

The younger let out a chuckle and hugged the boy close.

"That is a future us problem."