[8] Haunted House

✅Revised

Mr Han woke up because of the noise outside.

He left the room to find Changbin running after a laughing Felix and a smiling Jisung on the sofa, curled up and holding a cup of tea.

He waved at his dad and the older sat acroos the sofa.

"What are they doing?", he asked laughing as the two boys disapeares to another division, leaving son and dad alone.

"I don't even know."

Jisung knew his dad was looking at him as he took another sip of his tea.

"What now?"

"What?"

"You're staring at me. I know I'm pretty but you're making me uncomfortable, dad."

Mr. Han grinned.

"You seem to be in a good mood today, has my ship sailed?"

Jisung almost chocked on his tea, but tried to stay calm and look unbothered.

"You can keep on dreaming."

Chan appeared in the living room whining about being late and almost shouted at Jisung to go and get dressed.

Jisung rolled his eyes and was almost geting up when his dad picked up his tea.

"Hey! That's mine!"

His dad ignored him.

"If you were going to lie to me at least you could have hidden the evidence."

"What on earth are you talking about?"

Jisung watched as his dad tasted the tea he stole.

"You make up artists will have some trouble covering that hickey of yours."

—————

"I hate this."

Seungmin laughed as he felt Jisung clinging into him.

"It's a hauted house Ji, you're not supoosed to like it."

"I hate these programs they always make up do wierd sh-"

"We are filming."

Jisung rolled his eyes.

"They can just edit it out Minnie."

Jisung jumped as another figure appeared out of nowhere and Seungmin laughed at the boy. Hyunjin joining them.

"Why aren't you guys with your pair?"

Chan glared at them while holding a scared Jeongin in his arms. Jisung knew he wasn't really scared, the kid just wanted to be close to their leader, even though he didn't really need to pretend for that, Chan was as whipped for him as he was for him, if not more.

Jisung was glad about three things.

His parents having to wait outside.

The make up artist not questioning his hickey in the morning.

And not having to be with Minho inside.

Unfortunatly, Chan had just taken his last thing away.

Pouting, he looked for Minho and started walking towards him.

Mid way he couldn't see the older anymore, he turned around but all the others had disapeared.

"G-guys?"

He used the light in his camera to look around but there was no one, not even camera staff. He gulped and started walking through the corridor, praying nothing would pop up from the darkness. He tried to ignore the laughs that came from the creepy recordings playing. At the end of the corridor, Jisung saw someone on a chair. It was clearly one of them as they also had a selfcam in their hands, but he couldn't quite see who. He went closer and noticed he couldn't talk. His vouce had just bailed on him. The other boy wasn't moving, almost as he had fell asleep. Jisung walked to the front and stared at his group member.