[10] Make Up Crew

✅Revised

Jisung slowly oppened his eyes as he felt the biggest headache he had ever experienced.

"Shit."

He felt Minho move a little and a hand move from his waist, which made him pout. He turned to look at the older. His features were incredibly perfect. His eyes, his nose, his... lips. Jisung stared at his half opened mouth and felt an urge to get close to him, but he didn't.

What's been going on with me lately?

He then looked at his best friend's neck and gasped, siting up. He slowly removed the shets from Minho's upper body and saw the hickeys. There were, at least, a dozen between his neck, chest and abs. Jisung had his eyes wide open and his heart started racing like crazy when small parts of last night appeared in front of his eyes.

The younger winked and grabed the edge of the towel, trying to take it of.

"Stop!"

"D-did I do something wrong?"

Jisung felt tears streaming down his face as his chest tightened. He could only hear the older's plead for his to stop over and over again. He hated himself for how much he loved it, for how much he WANTED to keep going. But he hated himself even more because he knew Minho was going to hate him now. He got up, trying not to wake the older up and he started running his hands throught his hair.

Chan.

He needed to talk to Chan.

"Jisung?", the boy froze as he saw that Minho was now siting on the bed with a confused expression. The older immediately got up and got closer to Jisung.

"Have you been crying?"

Jisung took a few steps back and Minho felt his heart break.

Was it regret?

"I-I'm sorry Hyung. I'm s-so..."

"What the hell are you sorry for, Jisung?", Minho tried to clean his tears but he couldn't reach the boy that was now opening the door.

"Please don't hate me..."

With this, Jisung ran away, knowing Minho couldn't follow him immediatly because he was still only weraing a towel. He ran to Chan's room and knocked agressivly on the door with his eyes starting to hurt.

"Who the he- Jisung?", the leader's eyes widened as the younger boy threw himself at him. He caught him in his arms and closed the door, letting the boy cry on his shoulder. "What happened to you?"

Hyunjin came out of the bathroom to the scene and was quick to help Chan settle the boy on one of their beds. Changbin and Felix were sitting om the other bed, already dressed as they were ready to go have breakfast together but as soon as they saw how the boy was they couldn't help but forget about their plans.

"Call his parents Lix."

Chan sat besides Jisung on the border of the mattress and tried to calm his hiccups down.

"I fucked up Hyung, I really did."

"What happened, honey?"

"I-i... I know I shouldn't but I've b-been f-feeling so wierd about him and I just... I just couldn't help it and now he hates me and..."

"Calm down Ji, explain."

Jisung looked at Chan, not daring to lock eyes and took a deep breath.

"Minho."

Chan looked confused.

"I...we..."

Chan's eyes widened.