[2] The dance practise

✅Revised

"Chan hyung, our leader, Australian, part of 3racha and a pain in the ass.", Chan rolled his eyes at Jisung but didn't scold him. He bowed to Jisung's parents.

"This is Felix, a swetie, Australian as well and still learning Korean, his voice is deeper than the Mariana Trench please don't have a heart attack.", he spoke mainly to his sister since the adults already knew him.

His parents laughed at the boy.

"This is Seungmin he is the main vocalist, he has the voice of an angel but is actually Satan on earth."

"You are lucky your parents are here or you would be dead."

"See?"

Jisung laughed along with everyone.

"This one over here is Jeoning, he is stil half asleep. He's our Maknae, a cutie, also vocalist."

The youngest bowed, almost falling.

"Also extremly clumsy.", Jisung added.

"You've met Hyunjin and Changbin. Minho is still not here, you are only missing him."

Jisung felt nervous as hell. Now Minho was going to be introduced alone, as if he were someone special, not with the others. His dad was going to go wild.

"I think we should start, he doesn't answer his phone and he have no time to waste.", Chan clicked his tongue and started looking for the right tracks.

Jisung's parents stepped aside with his sister and let the boys work.

After a while his sister needed to go to the bathroom and his parents both got up to look for it, since they didn't want to disturb the rehearsal.

They got to the reception at the same time a young boy with sports clothes did.

"Excuse me, could you show us to a bathroom, please?"

"Give me a second sir. Darling you are late, I have your card here."

"Thankyou, thankyou.", the boy was panting as if he had run a marathon. He started walking into the corridor when the same lady called him.

"Lee know! Could you please take these people to the closest bathroom, I can't leave this alone!"

"Ahm, yeah, I guess."

Jisung's father smilled and followed the panting boy. His hair, previously hidden under a binnie, was now flying around as he walked them fast through the halls.

"The bathrooms on this floor are all in the rehearsal rooms, I'm not sure if you're allowed in there."

"Oh, we are, he are here with a group."

The guy seemed to be calmer now.

"Oh, really? With who?"

"Stray Kids, our son is in the group.", his mom smiled proudly. "Han Jisung"

His eyes went wide.

"Han-ah? Really?"

"You know him?"

"Yeah.", his father smirked." Well?"

Lee know seemed to think for a while.

"I guess so."

"So, do you know the survival show guy?"

Jisung's mother rolled her eyes.

"Who?"

"You know the guy he held hands with."

The boy seemed to slow down his pace a bit.

"Yeah I do."

Jisung's father laughed.

"I really need to meet him, I'm pretty sure my boy has a crush on him, he never stops talking about him."

"Darling..."

"What? Come one you know it's true, that boy keeps saying he is straight but his eyes shine when he speaks of that Minho guy."

Jisung's father didn't notice the shy smile that appeared on Lee Know's face while he said that.

"We are here. "

Lee know bowed and left them to the bathroom.

"What a lovely kid."

"Indeed.", Jisung's mother agreed.

After they were done they got back to the rehearsal room and Jisung smiled at them.

They were doing the choreo again, but this time there was no hole.

"Wait, the is no space in the formation, is the guy here yet?"

He tried hard but they were moving so fast he couldn't understand who they were.

"Alright guys, we are good. Minho you are staying back today, you were way too late."

They all prepared to leave as Jisung and another guy stayed behing, talking.

His father noticed the way he kept looking down as they talked, not really able to face the other. He got closer with the rest of the family behind, seing the guy's back. Jisung spoted them and his face went blank. He cleared his throat.

"Mom, dad, this is Minho."

The boy turned around and smiled at them.

"Also known as Lee know around here."

Jisung's father felt his heart race.

Shit.

Lee know smirked, knowing he had in fact surprised them and bowed.

"Nice to meet you."

I'm not sure if anyone will even read this but if you do please let me know what you think about it 😅

Thankyouuuu ✨✨