[9] Goodnight Min⚠️

✅ Revised

Minho sure did. In fact, he didn't even took a whole second before connecting their lips in a hungry kiss. Their lips moved in sync, perfectly fitting onto eachother just as if they were meant to be. Jisung's hands let go of Minho's neck and started traveling through his upper body, feeling every inch of him, stopping now and then just to shove his nails slightly into the older's skin. Minho swirled his tongue over Jisung's lips and the younger whimpered in pleasure, opening his mouth. Minho explored every corner and Jisung brought him impossibly closer. Minho let go of the kiss and started tracing his neck, making Jisung roll his eyes. In one swift movement, the younger turned them around and sat on top on Minho. The older tried to dominate him again but Jisung was determined to stay on top, so he pushed him down by his neck. He felt hard just by hearing the whining from the choked boy below him. Minho was a mess already. His swollen lips and messy hair, his dazzed eyes lingering on Jisung. The younger leaned foward making sure to pressure down more than he needed to and attacking the other's neck.

That was the first time Minho moaned.

And Jisung thought it was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

He sucked on the skin leaving a few marks, ignoring that little voice in his head saying that was a bad idea. Minho grabbed the younger by his hips and put even more pressure, moaning at the contact. Jisung went up to his ear and bite down on his earlobe, felling hands caressing his back.

"Weak.", he teased the older.

Minho hated the position he was in right now but he couldn't bring himself to do anything. The sight he had was just too beautiful.

"Only for you."

Jisung managed to hide his blush by kissing Minho, grabbing his hair and pulling it a little bit too hard. Minho gasped at the action and Jisung took the oportunity to deepen the kiss, sliding his tongue into Minho's mouth this time and kissing him like he needed his kiss to breath. After a while Jisung turned to his neck again. He trailed down until he finds Minho's sweat spot and bites down making the older whimper. He sucked on that sport for a while his hand travels down and palmed Minho's dick, still hidden under the towel. Minho didn't know if his heart stops or gets faster, everything became less clear to him.

Where did all this confidence came?

He hoped it wasn't just the alchool.

Minho growled and tried to take control again but Jisung had already caught his weakness. The younger chuckled at the whining boy as his hand made it's way to choke him against the matress again.

"Top, weren't you?"

Minho was breathing heavily and his eyes widened as he felt jisung lifting the towel slowly. He watched in awe as the younger got off his lap and kissed his chest gently, his abs pack by pack and kneeled between his legs, smirking. The younger lifted part of the towel and bit down on Minho's thigh making the older's head shot down and his hands grab the sheets.

"J-ji..."

"Don't think too much, Minho.", the younger winked at him and grabbed the edge of the towel, trying to take it of.

"Stop!", Minho sat up and pulled Jisung to his chest, making the younger confused, he then turned them around and hovered over Jisung with pleeding eyes.

"D-did I do s-something wrong?", Jisung looked like a lost puppy and Minho was certain tears would threatning to come. He quickly caressed his check.

"No.no. You didn't."

"Then what the hell?", Jisung tried to seem mad but a lonely tear fell on his face from the overhwelming emotions. Minho caught it with his thumb.

"I'm sorry I j-just... I can't do it now, not like this. You are drunk Jisung, no matter what you say. I am not going to take advantage of you."

Jisung felt something melt inside of him.

He knew Minho was right and yet he just wanted to keep going.

Minho stod up and went to the bathroom, leaving the younger staring at the ceiling and touching his swolen lips, still remembering the feeling of having Minho's plumpy lips pressed on his own. He didn't even notice when the other laid by his side, still only with his towel, until the latter pulled him close. Jisung let his head rest on Minho's chest for a while.

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

Minho almost sat up.

"Of course not Han-ah, why would you ask that?"

Jisung laid on his elbows, staring close at Minho's face. He caressed the older's check and traced an imaginary line down his jawline.

"I thought I might have gone too far."

He moved his thumb to the swolen lips and a small smile grew there. Minho took his hand and mase Jisung lean down only to peck his lips. He stared deep into Jisung's eyes.

"It's not that I don't want to do this with you, baby.", Jisung felt his checks burn again. "In fact, I'll say this only because I know you wont remember it by tomorrow, but if I could I would have fucked you mercilessly two years ago when we met.", Jisung couldn't help but laugh, feeling his inside twich at the thought." But I want you to remember it and not think it was a mistake."

Jisung pecked Minho's lips this time.

"You'll never be a mistake. Sober me is stupid, just lock him up and fuck him, he'll take it."

Minho burst into laughter and kissed Jisung again, this time in a soft, slow and pationate way. When he pulled away they got confortable in each other's embrace.

"I'll handle sober you. Goodnight Ji."

"Goodnight Min."