[11] I Want You To Remember

✅ Revised

"Jisung, honey?"

Jisung turned to his mom as she entered the room. This time she was alone, no "I told you so" from his dad. This made the boy relax a bit.

"Hey, mom."

The woman caressed her son's cheek and sat in front of him in the bed.

"You don't need to talk about it if you don't want to.", she said as she noticed his scared eyes. "I literally just came here to see if you're doing okay and to tell you that I, as I am obviously not dumb, know or can at least start to imagine what happened and it's okay honey. I don't want you to think I don't support you in any way or form."

Jisung smiled as he felt another tear.

"I... I don't even know what to say. I don't even know what's wrong with me."

His mom took his hand.

"Nothing is wrong with you honey. How long have you started feeling like this?"

"Feeling? Ha-Ham... I...", he sighed, too tired for this. "Probably two years ago."

He almost whispered but his mom heard him.

"You started talking about him as soon as you met him, that's true. You had that expression, you know."

"What expression?"

"A loving one, son."

Jisung felt his cheeks burn.

"I wouldn't call it love. I just... like being with him."

"Yes. All the time. You hate it when he's not with you, or when he is giving atention to someone else. Even with those two that are dating."

"They are all dating."

"And- wait, what?"

Jisung let out a laught.

"You're taling about Changlix, yeah. They are kind of more obvious, but Hyunjin and Seungmin have been dating for months now and In and Chan have been for like an year or so."

His mom stared at him for some seconds.

"That even proves my point. They all are in relationships and you still get jealous if one of them touches your boy.", Jisung covered his face, flustered. "I'm no one to tell you how you feel honey, but-"

"I know."

He sighted.

"You know?"

"Lee know."

His mom rolled her eyes.

"Han Jisung."

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. You're right."

"And?"

Jisung finally looked at her, hating the smile in her face.

"I'm not going to say it."

"Say what?"

They both turned to the boy that had just entered the room. Minho felt bad as Jisung's mother immediatly got up, smirking, and left whatever conversation they were having, saying a small "see you guys" and left them both alone.

For a whole minute, none of them said a thing, jntil Minho cleared his throat. He openned his arms when the other boy's atention was finally on him and smiled.

"Will you come or will you leave me hanging?"

Jisung got up and ran to his bestfriend. He jumped and hugged the older's neck, hanging like a koala, his legs around the latter's waist. Minho laughed and melted with his heat. He droped Jisung on the bed and kissed his forehead, seing the younger's face rose.

"Hyung?"

"Hum?"

"You're not really mad?"

Minho sat on Jisung's lap and smiled, ruffling the younger's hair.

"Why the hell would I be?"

Jksung looked away.

"I don't know whats happening to me, Hyung, but... I'm sorry for pushing it to you. For almost... doing something you didn't wan-"

Jisung's body tensed as he felt the older's lips on him once again. It was a short, but passionate kiss. Minho pulled away to a shooked Jisung and chuckled.

"Was I drunk that night in the bathroom?"

"N-no"

"Did it look like I didn't want to?"

"Y-you t-told me to s-stop."

"I did.", he leaned closer and whispered to Jisung's ear. "Because when I do fuck you, I want you to remember." He laughed at his bestfriend's reaction and got up. "I'll get going, see you latter."

Then he garbbed his jacket and left the room.

Jisung burried his head in a pillow that smelled like Minho.

Holly shit...that was hot.