[4] Cuddling

✅Revised

Jisung layed down on the floor next to Minho as he begged his heart to stop beating that hard. He was scared someone would actually hear it at this point.

Why on earth was he so nervous?

Just three days. Three days until their concerts. Five days until his familly left and he could stop worrying about his father's impredictability.

Minho remembered Mr Han's words and laughed alone, staring at the nervous boy in front of him. It was all clear to Minho, he knew who he liked, he had no problems with it, but he wasn't dumb or blind, he saw how the younger reacted to his touch and his presence but he also knew he had something holding him back, and he would never in a million years force anything.

"What?"

"Nothing Ji, your face is just red."

That was a lie, but as soon as the words left the older's mouth it stopped being. Chan turned of the light and layed down on the other side.

"Goodnight guys."

Jisung felt Minho's hand on his waist and let himself be pulled to the other's chest. He felt his sent amd burried his face, letting the older hug him close.
He felt something soft on his forehead and his heart skipped a beat.

"Goodnight Sung."

"Night Minho Hyung.", he whispered back.

—————

The clock marked 04:07 when Mr Han woke up. He got up and went to the bathroom, almost forgetting to look at the boys laying there. He did when he saw movement through the corner of his eye. Jisung and Minho were pretty close, but their bodies weren't touching, somehow letting go of their hug through the night. The younger was shivering a bit, almost not covered and proceded to lean against the older's shoulder, getting closer to him. His dad didn't know what to think. He was pretty sure that his son had a crush on the guy, but knowing he had told that to Minho without knowing, he was now scared of rejection for his son. Minho was probably straight and now felt at least a bit disgusted by something Jisung hadn't even said out loud of ever confirmed.

His body stiffened when the older oppened his eyes and looked at his son. He slowly reached for a random balcket and covered Jisung, then pushed him into a hug and let the younger inconsciously snuggle into his arms.

The man got back to bed with a smile painted on his face.