[7] Bathroom

✅Revised

"You really should stop messing with me, Jisung."

The younger suddenly lost all of his calm.

Jisung.

He never called him Jisung.

He bit his lip and immediatly regretted it.

Minho chuckled as he brought him closer  to his body. He attacked the younger's neck just like last time, leaving the him in shook. Quickly Jisung tighned his grip on the oldest, either trying not to shake at the feeling or just because he wanted more. Minho's hands travelled up and down his thighs and upper body, making small moans leave Jisung's mouth. This time he wasn't ashamed. He didn't care. Minho kissed a place just above Jisung's collarbone and the younger whinned. Minho smiled and attacked the boy's sweet spot. Jisung felt himself even closer to Minho, if that was possible. When the guy started bitting and sucking that spot Jisung had to cover his mouth with his hand, muffling his moans and trying hard not to be heard. His hips were shot up as he felt the pleasure and, when Minho slowed down and went back to his jawline, he sat down again, hitting something. The older let a low moan escape and Jisung cursed himself, realizing they were both hard.

They stared at eachother panting, eyes half closed and in their own world. Minho leaned in and Jisung closed his eyes.

"No way."

"What now?", Jisung groaned as he looked at the older again, who was slightly laughing.

"If you want it you need to come get it."

Jisung hated the smirk on the older's face, so he decided to erase it. He started by moving on the older's lap with the most innocent face he could handle, pretending to find a confortable position, just ending up exacly on top of Minho's member. Minho's expression changed in the matter of seconds, he now stared at the younger half breathless half confused.

"H-Han-AH"

Jisung pressed himself down and immediatly regreted the timing as Minho's moan escaped louder than it should have been. They both pannicked but didn't move, trying to hear if some of the other guys had woken up. After what seemed like an eternity, no one made a sound outside, so they stared at eachother again.

Jisung smiled, triumphant.

"Oh babyboy.", Minho brought him closer again by his waist. " you shouldn't have done that."

Jisung felt Minho's lips on the corner of his lips.

"You know what?", he mumbled and the older looked at him, worried that he might have been too agressive the whole time. "Fuck this shit."

And so Jisung pressed his lips and Minho's together.

—————

Chan woke up with a loud noise coming from the bathroom. He turned around, trying to see who on earth was missing and realized the two empty spaces on the other side of the living room.
He rolled his eyes.

"I swear to god if those idiots are playing hide and seek again..."

"Channie Hyung."

He immediatly turned to the little boy next him and smiled.

"Yes Innie?"

The latter oppened his arms and pouted making Chan laugh and hug the smaller. They stayed like that for around 15 minutes until the younger sighed.

"I need to go to the bathroom."

Chan was almost asleep and just nodded, letting go of the Maknae.

Jeongin lazily walked over and saw the lights were on, but didn't give two fucks about it. He opened the door to a heated making out session and just stared at his friends.

Jisung and Minho quickly got of each other as they saw the younger at the door.

"I-Innie...", Jisung got red as a tomato and Minho's ran his hands through his hair.

"I just wanted to pee, for gods sake."

The two left the bathroom and layed down in a hurry, leaving the youngest alone in the bathroom. He laughed at his own refelx and sighed.

"Those two, it was about time."

Back in the living room, Jisung had his eyes wide oppen as he felt Minho's breath beside him. This couldn't be happening. He was straight, straight. They were bestfriends why did he feel that way everytime they were this close? And why on earth did Minho suddenly decided to act on it, to make him do this things he longed for. He let out a long sigh.

"Han-ah.", he froze as the boy beside him moved. " I know you are listening, please look at me."

Jisung slowly turned and found himself staring loving eyes and a calm smile.

"I-I...", he couldn't say anything, the last hour still playing on repeat on his brain. Minho's touch, the feeling of having his lips fighting were just too overwhealming for him.

Minho pulled him close and Jisung felt him pecking his forehead again.

"I told you before, don't think too much."

Jisung was too tired to think about anything so he just let himself fall into the oldest arms and cuddled with him to sleep.