Chapter Thirty-Two

I stared at the beautiful water out of the window of my plane, studying the beautiful sparkles reflecting off the water from the sun. I boarded the plane 6 hours ago, my back was cramping. I couldn't sleep so I entertained myself as I studied the beautiful earth below me. This is the first time I have ever been on a plane.

I had bought a house by a secluded beach in Florida. I was excited to see it, I had only seen a few pictures. It had a bit of work that needed to be done, but I that's what I wanted. To be able to fix it and make it mine.

I leaning my head back and yawned. I felt so tired.

"The plane will be landing in about an hour or so." I heard a voice next to me say. I turned and was surprised to see a beautiful mixed woman poking her head around my seat. Her eyes were dark brown as her hair, her skin a creamy cocoa color.

"Oh?" I replied.

"Yeah I asked the flight attendant. I don't want to be rude, but are you single?"

Is she hitting on me?

"More single than anyone on this plane." I stated.

She grinned.

"Would it be out of line if I asked you on a date? I've been working up the courage for a while."

"How do you know if I'm even going to be near where you are going?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"I go where the wind blows baby." She laughed.

I liked her free spirit. I hadn't took any chances in a while.

"We can have wine at my new place if you want, it's not all that yet though. We can work on it together if you want." I said.

"Count me in honey." She said, winking at me.

We continued to talk.

•••
"Yeahhhhh! Florida baby!!!" Dalila yelled, wrapping her arm around my neck as we walked away from the plane.

She is 25 years old spends her time traveling. She has a beautiful soul, and a VERY beautiful smile.

"How do you know I'm not a serial killed Dalila?" I giggled.

She quirked an eye brow, "how do you know I'm not?" She questioned.

"I can read people." I grinned.

She was a lot taller than me. She looked like a goddess in the sun.

"So can I miss mysterious girl." She replied.

"Touché."

We ordered an Uber, having them drop us off at the beach house.

"Oh this is beautiful." She said breathlessly. The sun was setting, giving the beach house a magical look. It was two stories, with black shingles that definitely needed a touch up.

"Indeed." I agreed.

We walked inside, seeing my boxes stacked everywhere. We laid our bags from the plane by the door. The house was cleaner than I thought it would be. I read the boxes labels until I found the box of blankets in the main room with a large glass window that overlooked the ocean. I had to use the flashlight on my phone, there was no bulbs in the house, I would have to buy some.

I handed the blankets to Dalila.

I moved boxes around as Dalila rambled about ideas the house gave her.

I finally found wine boxes and took out a bottle along with the cork.

"Packing is so much easier than unpacking." I grumbled.

"Tell me about it." She agreed, moving to help me look for two glasses.

Finally we found them.

"Ready for a light on the beach?" I asked her.

She grinned.

"Let's do it." She said.

We headed out and set the stuff up, sitting down and finally opening the wine.

"I like you." She stated as she leaned towards me and tucked my hair behind my ear gently.

"Can I kiss you?" She whispered.

My heart fluttered.

"Yes."

She leaned in and gently kissed me, holding my waist with her hand.

My heart raced, as she laid me back on the blanket and began to kiss my neck.

She showed me passion, she showed me consent. She showed me the love I needed to blossom. She is what I have needed this whole time.

____________________________________

Word count: 706