Chapter Nine

I woke up to someone shaking my shoulders.

I blinked slowly trying to make out the fuzzy image in front of me.

A hazy figure was in my vision. I couldn't make out their face. My ears rung and I had a splitting headache.

Pressure released off of my ankle as a clicking noise sounded.

My body lifted, causing me to feel like I was on a roller coaster. I was laid on something fluffy and soft.

I felt like I was on a cloud.

Fingers touched my skin pulling at the rubber band of fabric against my chest.

The bra came off, then I felt the finger tips touch the band at my waist. They pulled it down and lifted my legs up to remove it.

I slightly came back into reality.

I was on a bed. He was taking off what was covering my body.

"Stop." I groaned, trying to cover my exposed body.

A deep voice mumbled something but it was distorted. I couldn't make out what was said. I began to feel sick again.

A hot substance came up my throat, going all over me and the bed.

He pushed my hair out of my face and pulled my body up, cradling me in his arms. The room floated in circles as he carried me.

The next thing I knew I was placed on something cold and hard.

Tile floor.

The images became clearer. I was in a shower.

"C'mon. We gotta rinse this off of you." He said gently. He put his hands under my armpits and lifted me to stand.

His worried eyes met mine as he sat me down on a seat that was made in the large shower.

I leaned my head into the corner, holding my head and groaning. I heard water turn on and cold water hit me, completely making my senses come back.

"Leave me alone." I groaned.

The water gradually became warm. He rubbed a soapy sponge along my body, scrubbing off the dried along with the fresh puke.

"I'm sorry." He said, frowning with guilt.

He ran the sponge along my cheek and grimaced, scrubbing it. He sighed and lightly touched my cheek. I winced as he touched the bruises that had to be there from him force feeding me.

He grabbed a bottle and put the substance in his hand, massaging it in my scalp. I grimaced. My scalp hurt too. He rinsed my hair with the shower head.

He groaned. I tuned to see a wad of my hair in the shower floor. I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

Didn't think he pulled that much out.

He put conditioner in my hair and lathered it in. It smelled like roses. My favorite. My body gave out and I fell backwards, landing on his shoulder. He caught me, and pulled me close to him.

Nothing else left for me to do, I relaxed as he continued washing my hair, letting me soak his shirt.

He rinsed my hair out and washed my body again.

Once he was done he pulled me onto his lap, and starting drying my hair and body.

He picked me up and carried me. I leaned against his chest and breathed in his cologne.

I heard a door open. I opened my eyes and was met with a different room. This one was open, with many windows. Outside was a secluded area, mountains surrounded the isolated property. It was sunny and beautiful outside.

I longed to be out there.

But I don't know where I am.

"Where did you take me?" I croaked.

"Far away." He replied, laying me on a large king sized bed. The sheets were a silky royal blue.

He went in a closet.

I held myself up, surprisingly not embarrassed by my naked sick state.

He returned with a t-shirt, and red women's underwear. He bent down and put one foot in one side of there under, following with the other in the other side. He pulled them to my knees then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Hold on." He whispered.

I did.

He stood up, pulling me with him. He pulled the underwear up. They were my size.

He put the slightly oversized t-shirt on me and sat me back in the bed, going into the bathroom to the right side of the bed.

He opened the door and went inside.

I frowned at my reflection that I saw sitting on the high bed.

There sat a skinny dirty blonde with fingerprinted bruises on her strong jawline. Her nose was pink, along with her cheeks from crying it seemed.

Her green watery eyes were empty.

That girl is me.

He returned, shutting the door so I could no longer see my reflection. He sprayed something in my hair. He moved behind me and started brushing my long tangled softly. It actually didn't hurt. Maybe it was because of that spray.

"You seem experienced and prepared." I croaked, earning a thoughtful pause from him.

"I've waited for you for a long time." He whispered.

____________________________________

I sat on the bed eating the fruit willfully as he watched me closely.

"Can you stop watching me?" I asked, becoming a little more alive after eating the fresh honeydew.

"You're beautiful." He replied, smiling.

I froze, mid-bite.

"I d-don't like eggs." I stuttered.

He raised his eyebrows.

"You could have just told me that. And you're shy." He observed.

"I thought it may have been obvious since I was choking on them." I muttered, picking up another piece of the honeydew.

He frowned in guilt.

"I'm sorry." He apologized, avoiding eye contact.

I felt a twinge of sympathy. He looked like a sad puppy.

"Even if you would have brought something I liked I wouldn't have ate it." I added.

I laid the empty plate on the nightstand.

I flinched as he moved closer to me. He paused then slowly moved towards me again, wrapping his arms around me and lightly pulling me down on my side to the bed.

My cold body started to warm up from his body heat.

He pulled my back to his chest and tucked my head under his chin, pulling the cover over us.

He started to play with my hair.

"Go to sleep my stubborn angel." He whispered, kissing my head.

I was letting a murderer who took me against my will hold me.

____________________________________

•Word count:1078