Chapter Twenty-Two

We sat at the table silently, eating our pasta.

My sore ankle was firmly chained to the chair.

I was forced to wear a short tight black dress with spaghetti straps. Forced as in him threatening to make me stay naked for a whole week if I didn't comply and wear the revealing dress.

He wanted a "date night."

I glared at my pasta as I imagined punching him in his pretty face as hard as I could.

"What are you thinking about?" He questioned.

I ignored him, continuing to eat the pasta, relaxing my facial features.

"I'm tired of your little quiet game." He said angrily, slamming his hand down on the table.

I flinched when he hit the table, but nevertheless remained silent.

I hate him.

I sat my fork down on the unfinished plate.

He studied me from across the table.

"Jay, when are you going to accept things?" He asked.

I continued to ignore him, only staring at him blankly.

It had been days since I ran from him. I was slowly gaining weight, not as malnourished as I was in the forest.

He followed me everywhere and watched every move I made, making sure that I had a chain on myself when I was going to be somewhere for longer than five minutes.

Like eating apparently.

He stood up, interrupting my thoughts.

He removed the dishes from the table and placed them in the sink after scraping the spaghetti I left on the plate into the trash.

"Please just let me go. You got what you wanted." I whispered.

He froze.

He stood at the sink a minute in silence then made his way to me, unlocking my chain and pulling me up in his arms.

I struggled against him as he sat me on the kitchen table, opening my legs and pushing my body back as he laid my back against the table pinning me in place.

"I want every single piece of you. Physically, emotionally, and mentally." He whispered as he trailed his hand up my leg, playing with my underwear.

"Stop Lorenzo." I cried out.

He continued to fiddle with my underwear.

"I'll have you whether you want me or not. You tease me on purpose. The whole time we have been eating I wanted to have you on this table." He growled, pulling my underwear down.

I cried out, trying to push his hand off of my chest.

"No, don't." I cried out, my eyes watering.

"I can make you feel good." He whispered as he unbuckled his pants with his free hand, "just don't fight it."

I kicked and screamed with everything in me as he violated me. He pinned my body in place, and made eye contact the whole time making sure I was well awake and aware this time.

____________________________________

I laid on the table, lifeless as he zipped his jeans back up, finished with me.

I stared at the kitchen sink, allowed my head to just lay to the side as my legs hung off the table.

I could feel bruises forming on my legs and arms.

My dress was riled up over my stomach.

I felt empty inside.

"You're beautiful." He stated, leaning over me and grabbing my my face and wiping my tear stained cheeks with his thumbs.

"I tried to be more gentle this time, but you made it difficult."

I ignored his excuse, scared to even move my body and feel the soreness.

"You will get used to me." He said, kissing my cheek.

I sat up, whimpering.

He held my chin in his hand, brushing his finger over my bottom lip.

I balled my hand up and punched him in the face as hard as I could, knocking him backwards and into the cabinets.

My wrist popped from the force, falling limp.

Panic surged through me at the disgusting sight.

His eyes were wide as he stared at my now broken wrist in shock.

He quickly reacted, running to me and guiding me through a hallway I had never been through before.

He quickly led me inside what looked like a medical room.

I didn't feel anything as my hand flopped over. I guess too much adrenaline.

"Jay how are you feeling??" He questioned.

I ignored him.

This is all his fault.

"Jay I'm going to give you something okay? My dad was a doctor and taught me how to treat people." He rambled as if I would trust him.

He quickly stuck a needle in my neck, holding my body up so I wouldn't fall.

"I hate you." I whispered as I lost my vision and senses.

____________________________________

Authors note:/
Got cheated on and feel like crap. Feel free to vote!
•Word count: 791