Chapter 18: Rock vs Metal

Izuku slowly woke up and yawned. He looked up and the peaceful sleeping face of Shantae. He suddenly saw that his head was laying on her warm belly, causing him to blush a little. He then remembered what had happened last night. He had felt nervous and scared about the League of Villains being in Sequin Land. Luckily, Shantae was there to comfort him. She had taken him to her bed and laid his head against her belly. After that, the two heroes fell asleep in the warmth of their embrace.

He wanted to get up, but how could he do it without disturbing his beloved girlfriend? He decided to let her sleep for now. He looked and smiled at her beautiful sleeping face. His heart melted at how beautiful she was. He then proceeded to wrap his arms around her gently. 

Slowly, the half-genie hero woke up, yawning adorably. Izuku blushed at how adorable she looked when she yawned. Shantae looked down at him and gave him a sweet kiss.

“Good morning, Izuku,” she said. “Did you sleep well?”

Izuku nodded. “Yes, I did. All thanks to you,” he said politely.

They were about to kiss again when a voice called out to them.

“Hey, Midoriya! Shantae! Are you guys awake yet?”

“Yeah, we’re up Kirishima,” answered the green-haired boy. “We’ll be right down.”

“Try not to take too long, Deku,” said Katsuki. “If you take too long, I’ll kill you!”

Shantae gasped in fright! Izuku gently held her to calm her down.

“It’s okay, Shantae,” said Izuku reassuringly. “That’s just the way Kaachan talks. It’s because of his aggressive behavior.”

Shantae took a deep breath and calmed down. “Okay. Thank you, Izuku. Come on!”

*****

Five minutes later, the two heroes came downstairs and were greeted by Izuku’s friends. Todoroki had a small smile on his face as he nodded at them. Ochako, who was cooking some breakfast, was smiling cheerfully and bouncing excitedly at the sight of them holding hands. Kirishima was grinning at them. Katsuki just stared at them with a neutral expression.

“Hi, everyone,” said Shantae cheerfully. “I hope you all will be ready to explore Scuttle Town. Maybe you’ll get to meet my friends and uncle!” She let out an excited squeal!

“Heck, yeah,” said Kirishima. “Before we do that, do you have any outfits for us? We should probably blend in so we don’t look strange.”

Shantae smiled and snapped her fingers. Suddenly, the four newcomers were in new outfits. Bakugo, Kiroshima, and Todoroki's new outfits were similar to Izuku's.

Bakugo's was orange, Kirishima's was red, and Todoroki's was red and white. Meanwhile, Ochako was wearing big pink pants, pink shoes with tie curls, and a pink top that (much to her embarrassment) displayed her midriff. 

"All right," said Kirishima with a big grin. "I feel so manly!"

"This feels nice," agreed Todoroki.

"It'll do," said Bakugo.

"Glad you like it, Bakubro," said Kirishima.

"SHUT UP, CRAPPY HAIR," Bakugo shouted. "I NEVER SAID I LIKED IT! DON'T GET THE WRONG IDEA!!!"

"Well, I like my outfit," said Ochako with an embarrassed blush. "But, does my belly really need to be exposed? I feel embarrassed about it."

Shantae smiled at her pink-clad gently. "It's okay," she said kindly. "It'll help you stay cool. Okay, everyone! Let's go!"