Chapter 17: Team up and Comfort

Scritch-scratch, scritch-scratch, scritch-scratch

Tomura Shigaraki stood in the midst of some new figures, scratching his neck furiously. He saw Risky Boots, Katrina, and the four barons staring at him. Ever since he fell through his own portal, Shigaraki was very angry. He always had the temper of a child.

"Ugh, I feel like killing someone right now," he said angrily. "Who are you people? You're not my teammates from the League of Villains! All I see are a pirate, a dancer, a squid, a creep, an alligator, and a cyclops!"

"Calm yourself, Tomura Shigaraki," said Katrina with a smirk. "We are not some weirdos. We are all villains, like you." She lifted a finger and used her magic to immobilize the villain. "I have been waiting for you, user of All For One."

Shigaraki narrowed his eyes at the rogue genie. "Why have you been waiting for me exactly?"

Katrina smirked. "I believe you are familiar with the boy named Izuku Midoriya. Or Deku."

Shigaraki felt anger in his chest. "Yes," he answered. "That annoying green-haired brat who always gets in my way!"

Katrina laughed evilly. "Well, he is here with a few of his hero buddies," she said. "I would love for you to destroy them. I'm after that half-genie brat Shantae! She's a painful reminder of my former friend, Dalia."

Shigaraki scoffed. "Why should I kill them for you?"

"If you can pull that off," said a new voice, "then you'd be earning yourself a new student!" 

Shigaraki looked and felt shocked at the sight of the newcomer. He looked just like his enemy Deku! He had the same green eyes, same green hair, and same freckles as the original Deku. However, there were a few differences.

For one thing, this Deku had eyes filled with evil. No trace of warmth remained in his eyes. Then there was his attire. It was a green suit that looked like the one worn by All For One.

"Still hot-tempered as you are in my reality," said the look-alike

"Still hot-tempered as you are in my reality," said the look-alike. "I suppose you should call me 'Villain Deku.' Everyone calls me that."

"So, you became a villain in your world, huh?" Asked Shigaraki. "Why is that?"

Villain Deku scoffed. "All Might and Bakugo! And everyone else who told me that I could never be a hero without a Quirk! I hate them all! I nearly killed myself. But then, you and your master saved me." He gave Shigaraki a smile of admiration. "I decided to join your little League of Villains. I decided to let you have the honor of killing All Might. But I want to kill that bastard Bakugo!"